Farming Simulator 22 dedicated servers on console's

sllawo

Farming Simulator 22 dedicated servers on console's

Post by sllawo »

Hi all :hi:

I hope I will not get kick out for wrong post. :confusednew:

I bought pc farming simulator 19 special for mods and dedicated server. Thanks to steam and support on PS4 and Xbox controller game really remaining me playing on consoles witch I prefer. Get to point, overall playing on consoles it's much easier and more comfortable that on pc. I will love to see rent dedicated server options on Xbox/psn platforms. I looking forward to see your opinions and let good time grow!!
MagicBoy

Re: Farming Simulator 22 dedicated servers on console's

Post by MagicBoy »

It's possible, but unlikely IMO. Microsoft for example would likely limit it to only being available via their Azure service, so you'd get a single cloud option. Running your own like on PC wouldn't be possible. Cross platform play is unlikely.

You can use an Xbox controller with a PC. I'm using one via Bluetooth. Makes light work of running a wheel loader or crane, which isn't that good of an experience with a mouse.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There are already console games that you can pay for dedicated servers on so the only hurdle would be giants wanting to offer it. Running your own is also a already a thing, as I currently run one for another game on PS4
sllawo

Post by sllawo »

Battlefield 4 had rent options in 2014 have look on link. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014 ... on-console
The UK prices for renting a Battlefield 4 server are:

One day: £1.19
7 days: £5.49
30 days: £19.99
90 days: £47.99
JamP

Post by JamP »

BF, Conan Exile, Ark, Asseto Corsa, Citadel, Memories of Mars Are some of what I remember offering dedicated servers in the console.

But as we have only half the game on the consoles for twice the price I very much doubt they will decide to offer that to us.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
sllawo

Post by sllawo »

Be more optimistic 😊

But who want to see it?

How much will everyone pay. How long server should 1 month or 3.

Maybe mmo version of farming simulator that are map and everyone own few field. There are event's and demand for beef, field auction ect. I feel to much creative..
Guil

Post by Guil »

sllawo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 pm

Maybe mmo version of farming simulator that are map and everyone own few field. There are event's and demand for beef, field auction ect. I feel to much creative..
That is similar to what FSN is, unfortunately it is pc only