Nothing but blue screens ps4

SDfarmer3

Nothing but blue screens ps4

Post by SDfarmer3 »

Since I’ve had nothing but crashes and random error codes on ps4, just wondering if anyone else has had problems with the game recently. The mods are pretty much all American mods that I use, and I started getting the error codes within the last week or two. Seems like it really started to act up when I tried to use custom modding 255, and 1250 planter at the same time on welker farms map. Doesn’t make a difference on any other map as well. The things that I’ve tried are:
-software is updated
-fam sim is updated
-factory reset the ps4
-re downloaded from the ps4 cloud the game data
-tried only the 255 cultivator, 2150 planter and still get error codes on every map
-tried without those mods and still get the error code

Is there a glitch with the latest software download, or is it something with the PlayStation itself? I took it apart also to clean everything, and that look pretty good considering how old it is.
Fade2black

Re: Nothing but blue screens ps4

Post by Fade2black »

I gave up with the 2150 planter as it was giving me issues. I’m having the same thing with the JD DB120. If I buy it and start to drive it back to the farm I get blue screen so I’ve had to give up on that one too.
If I’m buying a mod in the shop menu and every spec change I make has a delay I pretty much know theres gonna be a problem.
I’ve not seen anyone else mention the DB120 so not sure if it’s just me or not.
It’s a shame because they are great looking mods which I’d love to use.
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

Never installed the 2150 planter as I've read Vonderley problems with it. I've downloaded the 255 cultivator though and the game started crashing every time I was near of it, so uninstalled and now everything is back to normal.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

The 255 and 2150 by custom have given me blue screens on my PS4 on two saves. Deleted them and everything is fine since then…
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
SDfarmer3

Post by SDfarmer3 »

Thanks!! Will give that a try and go from there! Frustrating though when you want to use those mods.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I have not had crashes with either of them yet but I still get the blue screen if I exit out of a map that has precision farming enabled about half the time which I thought they would have a patch out by now to fix it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I use all those mods on Xbox and have had zero problems must be something to do with PlayStation
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
That_guy_grizz

Post by That_guy_grizz »

So I've been playing for a little while and have a few mods downloaded that I like. I've gone through a lot of the Post and have seen what other people have posted as to what may have caused the blue screen of death that populates sometimes gives me 30 to 45 minutes and sometimes gives me 5 minutes of play time before the blue screen appears.

I've read several posts about what mods have potentially caused this issue. And I am running none of those mods currently on my PS4. So curious as of today 11/9, What is truly causing this stupid blue screen to continue to happen?

TYIA