Real Dirt Color Mod

faruk9154

Real Dirt Color Mod

Post by faruk9154 »

Real dirt color mod does not work as it should. Could there be a mod conflict? If there is such a situation, does anyone know which mode conflicts with? Wheels do not get dirty properly. I mowed that much grass it didn't get dirty. :confusednew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
JensChrDK

Re: Real Dirt Color Mod

Post by JensChrDK »

Did you use a front mower? Because then you are not driving in grass, and the wheels won't turn green..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:17 pm Did you use a front mower? Because then you are not driving in grass, and the wheels won't turn green..
I used. It did not get dirty. I did not use it, it is not dirty again. :neutralnew:
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

The tractor has to be dirty before you start. The more dirty it is, the easier it is to see it turn green when you drive in the grass. *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:26 pm The tractor has to be dirty before you start. The more dirty it is, the easier it is to see it turn green when you drive in the grass. *thumbsup*
But now why don't the wheels get dirty right away? It was immediately getting dirty before. :confusednew:
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Have you changed the speed of dirt in the settings? As far as I can remember there are 3 different levels, slow, normal and fast.
Or has there been an update to the real dirt color mod?
Or maybe, you have a mod conflict - but I don't know what could cause the issue :confusednew: :hmm:

Maybe try uninstalling the mods you installed around the time it stopped getting dirty.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Isn't there a real dirt mod fix mod out there. You need both I believe.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:46 am Isn't there a real dirt mod fix mod out there. You need both I believe.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Yep, found it
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Friends, whatever I did, I could not fix it. I can't find the problem. I could not find which mod it was caused by. :/
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Unfortunately when this happens it is due to a conflict you will have to make a new game and check possible mods or the last ones installed that you started to have the problem. If not, then remove from mods by letter and save and jump and so until you find the conflict mod or you can remove instead of adding, sorry is the only way
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I noticed this. Wheels do not get dirty at all while grass mowing. Has this changed with the update? :/
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I don't use the mod myself anymore so i'm not sure how it is now, what happens if you only have that mod in your mod folder and try it?