Logitech Sidepanel Questions (PS4)

Norway44

Logitech Sidepanel Questions (PS4)

Post by Norway44 »

Hi,
I got my Logitech Sidepanel, wheel and pedals yesterday. Im really glad i bought this.
After several hours with testing last night I have some questions I hope you could help with.
- Camera is kind of creeping/shifting to left if i let go of all controls? How can this be fixed.
- Are there any 1 button for Start/stop engine?
- How do you get tension belts/straps on and off on trailers?

Steering wheel might be changes out in the future, What do you guys recommend for wheel and pedals?

Brgds
Jelsa Farmer
RED_Smith

Re: Logitech Sidepanel Questions (PS4)

Post by RED_Smith »

I don't use one but the most common name referenced here is the Logitech G29 Wheel.

As for Tension belts and engine start/stop I believe your answer is to edit your key bindings file and it can become which ever button you like.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

As mentioned above, edit your key bindings (if you can on console). Also maybe get a label maker to label all the buttons on the side panel. As far as the drift is concerned. Increasing the "deadzone" will help (again, not sure if it can do that on console).
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Go to Options from the first page at start-up, now click on the device button at the top it should have a symbol of a controller 🎮 there you should see options to change the rate of sensitivity.
I am on a PC so what you see may be slightly different from what I see so some things will be trial and error.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

DMZ Commander wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 pm As mentioned above, edit your key bindings (if you can on console).
I don't think that is possible on console from watching Mr Sealyp.