Which do you think are the best sounding tractors ingame?

SimpleFarmer

Re: Which do you think are the best sounding tractors ingame?

Post by SimpleFarmer »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Not sure if this is the 6M discussed above, but I really like the sound of this tractor. I hope there are huge improvements to sound in FS22, it seems like the most ignored piece of this game, (besides physics) but one of the most important to get right.
I think the worst sounding one is the case quadtrack which sounds like a 4-note keyboard when you accelerate :)
colekayley

Post by colekayley »

Hands down, Lindner Lintrac 90. Four wheel steering and front loader capable makes dealing with pallets easy. Also can be used for various tasks such as spraying, fertilizing, seeding (small), etc. Good all around tractor
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

By far the soundscript from ifko Surprised it's not brought up :confusednew:
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:26 am https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Not sure if this is the 6M discussed above, but I really like the sound of this tractor. I hope there are huge improvements to sound in FS22, it seems like the most ignored piece of this game, (besides physics) but one of the most important to get right.
I think the worst sounding one is the case quadtrack which sounds like a 4-note keyboard when you accelerate :)
Pretty sure they said they were changing the way sound works for engines. Tractors under load will have varying sounds depending on the engine strain. I forget where i saw this.