What will be completed first?

chedly_farms

What will be completed first?

Post by chedly_farms »

Will MJ Modding complete the Tom Pemberton Farms map or will Tom Pemberton Farms new redesigned farm be constructed? I haven't been keeping up on my youtube game as of late, so I had no idea that TPF's was updating their real life farm until about a week ago. Then I seen a video today and some comments mentioning MJ Modding's map. And my reaction was like, "ohh, ****!" I'm not gonna say what MJ should do, but I will say, I feel bad for him. The good news I guess , is that if he has all the terrain around the farm done, he's got a head start on a map for FS21, or whatever it's going to be called.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farmercaseih

Re: What will be completed first?

Post by Farmercaseih »

It will be called FS22
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: What will be completed first?

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Seems to be a few rumours floating around, some say mj handed the map over to another modder to complete an others say hes waiting until Tom's sheds are completed enough as to get an idea of what's where, this is some of what I heard from youtubers, silvernews to be precise, I haven't heard or seen anything from mj so who knows really.