Need nelp with game crashing please.

texasplowboy

Need nelp with game crashing please.

Post by texasplowboy »

For months and months I played fs19 for hours and hours on end with no issues like this. Now the game crashes to the desk top. Pretty much been playing with the same mods and maps. Most newer mods have came from the FS modhub.

Current maps are millinial farms and four lakes map by stevie. I thought maybe the map from stevie as it has multifruits special in game mod placables and so on. But took this map out to try only milinial map. Still have the crash.

Thing I have tried, uninstall game cleaned up files and reinstalled. Removed 60 percent of mods (most mods are the same I have used for countless hours of play), tried diffrent GPU drivers. All other drivers up to date.

This has been going on now for about 2 weeks. No problem playing any other game.

Reaching out for help!
Mwal

Re: Need nelp with game crashing please.

Post by Mwal »

You can post your log, but the first thing I would try is remove every mod, then try, if it loads put the map back in, if it still loads you have another mod conflict, if it doesn’t, either the map is causing issues or if it doesn’t load without any mods then you have another issue
Farmercaseih

Re: Need nelp with game crashing please.

Post by Farmercaseih »

Clear the shader cache