More autonomous workers for single player

serick_85@

More autonomous workers for single player

Post by serick_85@ »

The ONLY thing this game needs to be a huge hit. Especially for me, is more autonomous workers that allow more scalability. I've said this for YEARS. Right now you plateau in the game as you can't keep up with everything. In real life, a farmer would be able to hire our workers. The hiring feature in the game is and has been extremely limited and is a major let down. Been playing and praying for years and hoping one day this feature would get added in. I want workers to automatically start up a tractor and do work that needs to be done. I don't want to have to drive the tractor to the edge of the field every time or have to haul all of the grain when it is finished.. THIS GAME NEEDS MORE AUTONOMY!!!!! I want to make a massive farm and scale up and right now this is impossible and has been....
ThatCanadianGuy

Re: More autonomous workers for single player

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Autodrive
Call Contractors
...and Courseplay as already mentioned.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

For FS22 they have already claimed "a more realistic AI behavior", so let's try to be optimistic and see if they deliver.
Workers should be able to do all regular tasks. Each version they seem to add an ability.
We shouldn't have to do 2/3 of the work before assigning to a worker.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I'd just like my workers to not leave missed spots and corners everywhere, and to get lost less.
Old fat guy with a day job...
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'd be fine with Giants making the workers as good as autotractor and autocombine is/was (I'm on console now so I don't know if those mods are still a thing).
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!