Slurry bag issue

Belgianfarmer84

Slurry bag issue

Post by Belgianfarmer84 »

So i have noticed that the slurry bag mod isnt working when you have the manual attach mod selected on the map that you play.when using manual attach you have to connect the bag when standing next to the bag cart using the default “a” key.but when re-entering your tractor there is no option to put the bag cart in transport position.anyone else have noticed this issue or do i have to change some keybindings?
Pict

Re: Slurry bag issue

Post by Pict »

The manual attach has issues with lot of equipment, so I would have called that a manual attach issue rather than anything wrong with the really cool slurry bag mod.

Manual attach is also cool and I ran it for some time until the number of time it clashed outweighed it's usefulness.
Belgianfarmer84

Pict wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:59 pm The manual attach has issues with lot of equipment, so I would have called that a manual attach issue rather than anything wrong with the really cool slurry bag mod.

Manual attach is also cool and I ran it for some time until the number of time it clashed outweighed it's usefulness.

I noticed to that i have had some mods that are clashing with manual attach.and like you said,maybe i should better have cald it a manual attach issue.just think its a shame to delete it from my modsfolder because i like to use it a lot as in real life your equipment does not attach at your tractor by pressing a button.but glad to hear that i am not the only one that have experiend problems with it
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

Have you both tried the actual version from GitHub? The ModHub-Version is very outdated.
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Jason06 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:11 pm Have you both tried the actual version from GitHub? The ModHub-Version is very outdated.
deleted - replied to the wrong post, sorry!
Last edited by blue_painted on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

If you look at the release page on GitHub, you're right (version 1.1.0.0 from April 20th, 2020), but if you look at the developer version, there are some changes (last change from September 13th, 2020).
With this version, for example, the slurry bag works well. :-)
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
Belgianfarmer84

Got the slurry bag to work with manual attach,but still have to disable it on the map i play because i have some errors with the JD ride-on-mower pack.the mowing deck i can attach manual but when i try to attach the hoses nothing happens en in the log i get an error for attaching the hoses.
Border Enforcer

Post by Border Enforcer »

Belgianfarmer84 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:29 pm Got the slurry bag to work with manual attach,but still have to disable it on the map i play because i have some errors with the JD ride-on-mower pack.the mowing deck i can attach manual but when i try to attach the hoses nothing happens en in the log i get an error for attaching the hoses.
That’s not an issue with manual attach with jd mower deck it’s the mower deck that is the issue it needs a little edit in the xml and worked fine