Spectacle Island FS19

zagor

Spectacle Island FS19

Post by zagor »

I have a problem with missing equipment. Every time after saving the game and restarting after a while, I miss either Frontloader, Weight, Header, Trailer. I play on PS4 Pro. I only use the necessary DLCs. Does anyone have a solution for this ..
thecaveman991

Re: Spectacle Island FS19

Post by thecaveman991 »

Buy a Xbox - LOL
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You’re both wrong buy a pc😂 Are you sure you don’t have any mods that could cause the issue? Also have you manually saved or just relied on auto save? Lastly when you say missing are they completely gone like you never bought them or are they in your garage or just not where you left them?
Davidnoggin

Post by Davidnoggin »

I am having the same issue. Firstly I lost a load of hay stored in a barn which just vanished. Then I had a tractor with a self loading trailer loaded with silage bales waiting to ferment before unloading at the biogas. When I turned on the following day the tractor was still there but the trailer and silage wrre gone. No trailer in the garage so completely gone!
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

Hi there, I also had a couple of front loaders missing when I went back to the game, Case and Stoll. They were not in my items, they were gone. So I got a wheel loader and no problems. I will find a way. Good luck.
Edit-- Any implement or trailer attached to anything that you drove in the water will be gone the next time you enter your game. So don't drive in the water.
The Duke of Wirdum

Post by The Duke of Wirdum »

johnlinden wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:24 pm Hi there, I also had a couple of front loaders missing when I went back to the game, Case and Stoll. They were not in my items, they were gone. So I got a wheel loader and no problems. I will find a way. Good luck.
Edit-- Any implement or trailer attached to anything that you drove in the water will be gone the next time you enter your game. So don't drive in the water.
zagor wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:34 pm I have a problem with missing equipment. Every time after saving the game and restarting after a while, I miss either Frontloader, Weight, Header, Trailer. I play on PS4 Pro. I only use the necessary DLCs. Does anyone have a solution for this ..
Woe thou occupiers of the islands,
Beware of the spirits of the sea,
If you angre them they will haunt your farm and your equipment will flee.
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

Good one Duke :)