Lancy map?

Leapingdeerefarms

Lancy map?

Post by Leapingdeerefarms »

What is this new lancy map everybody is talking about?
Nothing runs like a deere
Fs community trader link.👇
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
chedly_farms

Re: Lancy map?

Post by chedly_farms »

American Life of Farming, based loosely on farms in Ohio. Probably won’t see it for another 2-3 weeks.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

There is a couple of videos on YouTube of it, check it out *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
garyst

Post by garyst »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:25 am American Life of Farming, based loosely on farms in Ohio. Probably won’t see it for another 2-3 weeks.
I just have a feeling it's going to be a whole lot longer than that before we see this map.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

garyst wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:11 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:25 am American Life of Farming, based loosely on farms in Ohio. Probably won’t see it for another 2-3 weeks.
I just have a feeling it's going to be a whole lot longer than that before we see this map.
Probably. I don’t see anything that leads me to believe it’s more realistic than Griffin, though.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Leapingdeerefarms

Post by Leapingdeerefarms »

Thanks guys. Yeah its going to be hard to beat Griffin.
Nothing runs like a deere
Fs community trader link.👇
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
lawm

Post by lawm »

I guess it depends on folks play style too. If I was looking for setup farms to just use and work the land, I might lean towards ALOF. But my biggest downside on Lone Oak was bring tied to just one farm unless I wanted to juggle slots. Griffin has freedom, custom textures and a good balance of small or big farming. Hence why I'm there. But who knows. Maybe I'll see some gameplay vids once it's out and get lured in. I liked Stone Valley but was top flat, not much to log....at all. And the border killed the realism for me
garyst

Post by garyst »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:22 am
garyst wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:11 pm
Probably. I don’t see anything that leads me to believe it’s more realistic than Griffin, though.
If Griffin had milo and rice I would stick with it. I know he didn't want to add those crops because they are not grown there but I always wanted to farm those crops. I know there are a few other maps that have milo and rice but I just don't really like those maps much.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I did not realize until I was watching the YouTube video the other day where they said that when farming simulator 1st came out the only crop was wheat lol.