Nonstop game crash-ps4

vondeylenfarms

Re: Nonstop game crash-ps4

Post by vondeylenfarms »

WolfeUK wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:13 pm Series X or xbox, ive never had a blue screen on any farmsim game back to FS15, on series x it runs flawlessly
I do see this error on ps4 only from what I’m reading online. Another reason I was leaning away from mod conflict…wouldn’t be an issue on all consoles if it’s true conflicts?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I would guess the opposite, if it’s the game you would have many more people having the issue. Xbox and PS4 are quite a bit different also. An example of this is ark survival evolved, they accidentally rolled out a pc only feature that could cook a console if the setting was maxed out, caused a whole bunch of issues on Xbox and they scrambled to try and fix it, PS4 had absolutely no issues and they fixed it over a month later with the next update. They are just different system with different issues. To me some combination of mods is at fault otherwise there would be tons of people complaining. The only real way to say it isn’t mods is to run without them. My kids play this on PS4 and while they are by no means pushing it to the limits with mods or huge farms they have a fair amount and ever complain of being blue screened.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The crash while closing is a well known problem. If you quit the game with triangle, wait in the FS19 menu until the sound disappears, then wait until the sound appears again, then close the game.
I do not have any crashes, but i'm using the basegame/dlc maps and no mods on the moment. Maybe it's the map you're using which is causing the issue, it actually can be any mod.
I'm pretty sure when there is nothing wrong with your ps4, it's one of the mods. You can try a database rebuild on the ps4.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yea game closing down too fast is the culprit for the blue screen then. I’ll mess with the mods more..it’s such a huge pain the you know what lol I was hopeful with how many players download tons of mods, someone would help me find the issue lol bummer. I’ll try my patience and see what happens

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Good luck, I don’t envy you, finding issues you don’t know what the trigger is no fun.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Not sure if this helps you or not, but I have a nice farm on Ravenport on PS4. Been playing for around 60 hours. I bought a new tractor and drove it back to the farm and got the blue screen. Did that twice. So I’m thinking it’s the tractor, but wanted to keep testing. So instead of buying a tractor again I took one of my tractors and drove it around the farm, and again got a blue screen. So then I went in the editor and was flying around everything. Nothing happened. So I zoomed into one of my sheds with the lights on, and it looked like the lights were popping. Also I had a blue and green light appearing and then the blue screen. Once I took the shed out I haven’t had the error.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I do blue screen on fs19 on PS4 more than any other game I own, but it's mainly while closing app lol which isn't a huge deal since I was exiting anyway. Can't recall blue screen but a handful of times while actually playing
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

GrimGandalf wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:46 pm Not sure if this helps you or not, but I have a nice farm on Ravenport on PS4. Been playing for around 60 hours. I bought a new tractor and drove it back to the farm and got the blue screen. Did that twice. So I’m thinking it’s the tractor, but wanted to keep testing. So instead of buying a tractor again I took one of my tractors and drove it around the farm, and again got a blue screen. So then I went in the editor and was flying around everything. Nothing happened. So I zoomed into one of my sheds with the lights on, and it looked like the lights were popping. Also I had a blue and green light appearing and then the blue screen. Once I took the shed out I haven’t had the error.
What shed or mod is it?

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I was using the Large Storage Hall by gForce and Dasch modding. I had it in for a few days. Then one day it started doing what I had said and I couldn’t keep it in.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Decriptus wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 pm I do blue screen on fs19 on PS4 more than any other game I own, but it's mainly while closing app lol which isn't a huge deal since I was exiting anyway. Can't recall blue screen but a handful of times while actually playing
You generally only get a blue screen when exiting the app if you try and shut it down too quickly after exiting a save. It's discussed in a few posts earlier in this thread.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

WolfeUK wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:13 pm Series X or xbox, ive never had a blue screen on any farmsim game back to FS15, on series x it runs flawlessly
I've played on the Xbox one s and have had zero problems must be something with ps4 I've heard alot of people complaining that they do that on alot of games on PS4 and ps5
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama