riverside farm

tuscarora

riverside farm

Post by tuscarora »

says it is seasons ready but when starting up i get notified that it is not compatible with seasons as too many fruits on the ground
norfolk farmer

Re: riverside farm

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'd guess you've probably got other mods that add fill types and the map is only setup for the normal amount plus seasons. Try loading the map only plus seasons and see what happens.
If that works try adding others one at a time.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

^this, I believe seasons is just kind enough to have a message to tell you what the problem is
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

I get this a lot on maps, I just uncheck the maize mods and it loads ok.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

blackiecat wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:50 pm I get this a lot on maps, I just uncheck the maize mods and it loads ok.
Normally I find you can use 2 of the 3 I always unselect the ccm extension if I am on a map not fully setup for maize plus.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

tuscarora wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:06 pm says it is seasons ready but when starting up i get notified that it is not compatible with seasons as too many fruits on the ground
turn off maize plus mods as its NOT compatiable yet!!!!
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Missyb wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:51 pm
tuscarora wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:06 pm says it is seasons ready but when starting up i get notified that it is not compatible with seasons as too many fruits on the ground
I like the sound of yet *thumbsup*
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:53 pm
Missyb wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:51 pm
I like the sound of yet *thumbsup*
its coming need to get fix's done then i'll get on with it
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Right time to make myself sound stupid (not a difficult task) There is a lime/seed silo on the main farm that says no more capacity for lime...Ok, how in gods name do I extract lime from it then? I have over 7k hours on this game so I must be missing something SO obvious!
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:16 am Right time to make myself sound stupid (not a difficult task) There is a lime/seed silo on the main farm that says no more capacity for lime...Ok, how in gods name do I extract lime from it then? I have over 7k hours on this game so I must be missing something SO obvious!
Have you use fertilizer sprader to fill it?

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Missyb wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:30 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:16 am Right time to make myself sound stupid (not a difficult task) There is a lime/seed silo on the main farm that says no more capacity for lime...Ok, how in gods name do I extract lime from it then? I have over 7k hours on this game so I must be missing something SO obvious!
Have you use fertilizer sprader to fill it?
Nope, it says it's already at storage capacity but there is no way to unload from the storage. Just been watching FK's map tour, he also mentions it in his tour, triggers seem to be there but don't do anything.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

ok i'll dig into now ty

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

No Worries, if memory serves on one of the other farms where you have used the same seed/lime/fert bins the trigger works but not on the main farm.