Tractor HP for Bredal

nathanieloffer

Tractor HP for Bredal

Post by nathanieloffer »

It's not mentioned in the in game store and I just read through the IRL catalogue and they don't mention it either.

Does anyone know what horsepower is required to pull the Bredal K165 dual axle spreader? I'm thinking of grabbing one of the Claas DLC tractors but it would be handy to know roughly what HP to look for.

Edit: I really hope in '22 we get standardisation of information in the modhub.
theSeb

Re: Tractor HP for Bredal

Post by theSeb »

In these situations look at the size / HP of the tractors pulling it in photos and videos in the real world. I am seeing Fendt 9 series and JD 8 series. (8370 and 936 are featured in two videos that I found )
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

nathanieloffer wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:52 am It's not mentioned in the in game store and I just read through the IRL catalogue and they don't mention it either.

Does anyone know what horsepower is required to pull the Bredal K165 dual axle spreader? I'm thinking of grabbing one of the Claas DLC tractors but it would be handy to know roughly what HP to look for.

Edit: I really hope in '22 we get standardisation of information in the modhub.
I completely agree about the standardisation: It seems that GIANTS are relying on the mod-makers to apply the correct category, which just leads to confusion.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
nathanieloffer

Post by nathanieloffer »

Thanks guys. I went with a 250HP Claas and as this map is completely flat it seems to handle it well.