Riverside Farms Feedback

Missyb

Riverside Farms Feedback

Post by Missyb »

Hiya all,

Post post any feedback here for bugs or glitch's found......
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmerLee73

Re: Riverside Farms Feedback

Post by FarmerLee73 »

You already know the one I have mentioned, have also notice the feed trough's don't start showing any feed in them until they are about 80%, would of thought they would start showing feed before that, but it's not really a "bug".
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:30 pm You already know the one I have mentioned, have also notice the feed trough's don't start showing any feed in them until they are about 80%, would of thought they would start showing feed before that, but it's not really a "bug".
no prob's
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Do you foresee any "new savegame required" updates on this map? I like it, especially the abandoned farm but I don't want to start putting in hours just to have to start over in a few weeks haha
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

On console (Series X) all the roads have gone leaving the texture underneath (grass mainly)
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Love this map. I have a question though. I see on the pda a price for selling compost (at least I think it's compost) but I do not see a way to make it. Am I missing something or is this something coming in the future or is it a pc thing that's just showing up on consoles? Thanks
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boost_GLR wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:28 am Love this map. I have a question though. I see on the pda a price for selling compost (at least I think it's compost) but I do not see a way to make it. Am I missing something or is this something coming in the future or is it a pc thing that's just showing up on consoles? Thanks
the compost I will making a post about this some time this week

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Constant Traffic issues when working Fields 17 or 18. Vehicles just stop and it all piles up at the intersection. In addition having problems with vehicles T-boning me at intersections.
orr83

Post by orr83 »

Having fun on the map but have came into a problem at the farm shop doing a bailing contact and can’t find the trigger to drop bales at the farm shop… I’m running seasons if that matters. Thanks
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

orr83 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:39 pm Having fun on the map but have came into a problem at the farm shop doing a bailing contact and can’t find the trigger to drop bales at the farm shop… I’m running seasons if that matters. Thanks
Should be at the silo area

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

DMZ Commander wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:08 pm Do you foresee any "new savegame required" updates on this map? I like it, especially the abandoned farm but I don't want to start putting in hours just to have to start over in a few weeks haha
Only one new save game will be requiered which will be 1.0.5.0

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

thecaveman991 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:56 pm Constant Traffic issues when working Fields 17 or 18. Vehicles just stop and it all piles up at the intersection. In addition having problems with vehicles T-boning me at intersections.
are you using ai?

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boost_GLR wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:28 am Love this map. I have a question though. I see on the pda a price for selling compost (at least I think it's compost) but I do not see a way to make it. Am I missing something or is this something coming in the future or is it a pc thing that's just showing up on consoles? Thanks
I 've placed sign at the BGA on how it work simple and straight to the point

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Hi Missyb
If by AI you mean contractors then no. My apologies should have mentioned that I play on console and I am really enjoying the map.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

thecaveman991 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:54 pm Hi Missyb
If by AI you mean contractors then no. My apologies should have mentioned that I play on console and I am really enjoying the map.
are you using any ai helpers if so then will happen on any map

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding