thecaveman991

Re: Riverside Farms Feedback

Post by thecaveman991 »

I was doing the work myself
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

ok i'll have a look for 1.1 update soon
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Missyb wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 pm
Boost_GLR wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:28 am Love this map. I have a question though. I see on the pda a price for selling compost (at least I think it's compost) but I do not see a way to make it. Am I missing something or is this something coming in the future or is it a pc thing that's just showing up on consoles? Thanks
I 've placed sign at the BGA on how it work simple and straight to the point
Thank you. Keep.up the great work!
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Field 64 gates open up into the road instead of into the field like all the other field gates. This presents a bit of a challenge getting some equipment into the field.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

thecaveman991 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:39 pm Field 64 gates open up into the road instead of into the field like all the other field gates. This presents a bit of a challenge getting some equipment into the field.
fixed on wednesday
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Harada

Post by Harada »

WolfeUK wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:15 pm On console (Series X) all the roads have gone leaving the texture underneath (grass mainly)
Same problem, even with Alpine Farming DLC installed (as suggested by some)
XBox Series S
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

Hello, I love this map, but after the update I started a new save but the consumption of carrot seeds was still very high (like a few liters a second) am I doing something wrong? I'm on ps4.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Megusxlr wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:10 pm Hello, I love this map, but after the update I started a new save but the consumption of carrot seeds was still very high (like a few liters a second) am I doing something wrong? I'm on ps4.
No as the seed usage is more or less then same as potato's

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
MuttMutt

Post by MuttMutt »

Hi so
I made an account just to comment on this map and I hope its the right place.
I am really loving the map it was the first custom map I downloaded and played. I haven't played long so some things I say might be wrong to the pros but it says feedback so I hope it's right

Hedges are a bit tight to the field, when using a worker or course play which I recently downloaded they like to get stuck to the hedges but that might just be a settings problem. Figuring it out.

Field size is great, nice decent mix if you want a few small fields for different product or go with a big ol field for serious cash.

I love how everything is spread out but has its own little speciality area, makes driving around the map enjoyable.

The different types of trees mixed in with eachother adds to variety.

Some of the turns are really tight on the roads especially with wide/long loads.

Also... the dairy farm. Something really really bugs me... I cut down the trees in the pasture cause I wanted a more open plan and one of the trees has your logo hidden inside it, nice little easter egg for sure but it's just... there and I dont know if I can get rid of it or not. Kinda kills it a little for me.

Overall I still really love the map, sorry I couldn't give you any bug reports or missing textures... I just wanted to say you made a fantastic map and have made my beginner mod experiance a great one!

Thank you
A Mutt with a Cat Profile Picture
greenbelt

Post by greenbelt »

I went around looking for a place to buy some manure for my greenhouses. I thought I could buy Manure at the shop. I may be mistaken. Tried using compost but it didn't work. Can we spread compost on the fields? Where do we use compost?

I have played this map for about 5 hours straight. I have chickens, and the greenhouses. After it stops raining I will grow barley in field 66. Everything is working fine so far. I have not noticed any problems. The sun still shines when it rains but that is not something you have control over. Giants needs to fix the weather machine! I love how the river gets louder when it rains; or is that just my imagination? I deselected MaisePlus when I started this map.

EDIT: more hours playing this lovely map. raining again. Found the manure! The manure won't auto load into the bins next to the greenhouses in the same way that the water unloads at each greenhouse. I bought a frontloader and bucket for my Case tractor and that took a lot of time. Greenhouses are finally all set. Now to get my chickens set up. I wish it would stop raining!
Ghastie

Post by Ghastie »

My question how do you make compost with out the mods am on riverside farm and there’s a note saying how to make it but it won’t make it all it dose is make silage any advice??
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Are you using the correct bunker which is one with the sign next to it

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding