The most peculiar occurence( again)

Cokey

The most peculiar occurence( again)

Post by Cokey »

So after my sandy bay mess-up ( fields of soybeans not fully maturing) i ventured onto chellington valley (personally the best map aside from greenwich valley). So after aforementioned sandy bay debacle (soybeans never getting to harvesting stage) which i presume was down to changing geos part way thru, i set up on chellington with only default geo and 6 day seasons. I never enabled gameplay mods such as precision farming or straw harvest add on. I planted 7 fields in total and 6 went without any hitches. The other one however i planted with soybeans again. I planted in window, correct temp, plowing and liming fulfilled and it not only germinated but got to 83% growth if you stood in field. However, it wouldnt progress past there. So i decided for once to not throw my toys out of the pram but persevere. The field sat in said 83% growth state throughout autumn and winter and minutes before said toys were finally discarded from pram the crop matured!!!!!! The relief was palpable. Has anyone had a crop grow for 2 seasons or am i really as mummy said, a special soldier?