Mod packs

BlechaFarms15

Mod packs

Post by BlechaFarms15 »

Ok I want to know why Siid modding cant get his tractor released through giants. They are saying that a tractor produced from 2007-2011 (9x30 series) needs to be in the same pack as a 2021 model (9r series)? These are two totally different models with NO similarities. These tractor DO NOT belong in the same pack. Giants this is outrageous! If he has to do that then the t.9 series new Holland shouldn't of been released. There is no difference the t.9 is it's own series. Making him have to make a mod pack with two totally different tractors that have two totally different designs and two totally different options is so dumb. This is outrageous! You guys are not treating modders equally. If your making him do that then I want to see all the sts and s series combines in ONE pack. There is no difference! Those two combines have the same differences just like his two different tractor series. Get it together guys.
vondeylenfarms

Re: Mod packs

Post by vondeylenfarms »

First…I agree with you. However your wasting your time on here. You are gonna get torn apart by those who support giants and their “ways” of doing things and then your gonna some support by those who like SiiD. In the end…giants will say this is a useless threat and it will e blocked and deleted real soon. Just enjoy the mods you have from these great modders who make the game before they all go private
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

GIANTS Modhub seems to a be a functionally disfunctional system that works most of the time... and then has utter failures like this, which I imagine comes from the testing team just not being familiar with IRL machine line ups/heritages.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’m starting to wonder if they’re worried about reaching some sort of critical mass, cost, or some other barrier we aren’t aware of.
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

The same has been done to plenty of other modders - so there's no unequal treatment, it's not exactly an unreasonable request when it's Giants' Modhub.

I'll give you an example. Peter J Modding was asked to package up his MF 200 Series with the MF 135, roughly around the same time as SiiD and his John Deeres... So he has, and whilst he was there, took the opportunity to update the 135 to include different machines and new options - because why not?

I don't understand why this is such a disastrous issue.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Suffice to say that we recommend Modders use the Modhub Messenger to discuss qualms with the ModHub Teams so they can be resolved.
Clogging up other information channels by third parties won't do anything as not even the full facts are being shared in the first place.

/closed
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support