Problems with Farming 19, Unhappy Farmer.

chedly_farms

Re: Problems with Farming 19, Unhappy Farmer.

Post by chedly_farms »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:17 pm
Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:44 pm And those who exaggerate their own just to get a reaction from others
I think you’re looking for the word troll.
You rang?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

Hof Bergmann works great, but as it's different and innovative compared to most other maps, you have to take the time to learn how to use it. There is a PDF included with the map that outlines how most things work, as well as some excellent videos out there.

As of Hof Bergmann 1.08, animals need to be purchased from the Animal Dealer and hauled yourself, or ordered for delivery on the computer in the house. You can not purchase them standing in front of the pen.

As there are so many custom features in the map, many mods can cause issues with Hof Bergmann. The FAQ on the Hof Bergmann map has some great examples.

As far as why FS22? Giants is a business and they exist to sell product. Many and probably most of us that enjoy FS19 will eventually acquire FS22 and future DLC's for it, providing additional sales for Giants and new things for us to use. No one is forcing anyone to move on to FS22.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:44 pm And those who exaggerate their own just to get a reaction from others
You rang?
Oh be nicer to yourself Ched
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:23 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:57 pm
MagicBoy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:46 am

What a load of nonsense. I've got 600+ hours logged on FS19 and haven't found it to be unfinished or broken.
It's really a matter of opinion. Two obvious things from the start (IMO) was the inability to transport chickens, and the need to do half the hired workers work. The list goes on.
You can accept an incomplete game and have fun with it, but not everyone shares your opinion, just as everyone doesn't share mine.
Yes we should have open air (as in basically just cages stacked on a flatbed) semi trailers to haul chickens, not at all like that would tick off anyone not familiar with Ag.
That's the way they're transported, so sure.
We all know you can't please everybody. Some people get ticked off over the tiniest thing, and even resort to name calling.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

You rang?
Maybe he meant me Ched... you know that guy who has such a rubbish existence. :lol:

There was me thinking this was a forum for Farming Simulator... apparently I was wrong it's a forum only for whichever version of Farm Sim is newest... and heaven forbid you complain or point out faults with the game.... after all it's just a game, give the poor hard done by devs a break, we should be happy with what we get, let's not push GIANTS, let's just be happy with mediocrity.

Maybe I should feel sad for the people who get trigged that some people still play and enjoy Fs17, or get trigged if people complain about the current game, or even the next.

Me i'll be content with my own opinion, and quite happily think most people must have either terrible eyesight or are completely blind when it comes to what looks nice or not. Cuz after all it's only my opinion so doesn't matter to anyone but me. :lol: *thumbsup*
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Soil textues without residue after being worked with a direct seed drill or a field cultivator hurts my eyes
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Actually I was talking about the five or six trolls who stop in from time to time who are just mad to be mad and will undoubtedly be singing the praises of 19 a year from now saying how awful 22 is and 19 was by far the best in the series, not people with legitimate complaints but in the slightly altered words of Carly Simon, “you’re so vain you probably think this comments about you don’t you” As far as worshiping Giants goes I try not to lick anyone’s boots but I also accept the fact that giants does what’s best for profitability and there’s a lot more gray area in that than many are willing to acknowledge. Nothing is as black and white as we tend to argue it here. Nothing else matters more than the money otherwise there would be no forum to argue on.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

For the record, I do appreciate Giants for making my favorite game. I also share my opinion, and I don't sugar coat it to spare feelings. People can disagree with me, and I won't even hate them for it.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yes, your favorite game to visit the forum for and drag any thread people express problems with the game in to FS19/GIANTS bashing... I think you made your point many times before yet continue to state it. And then don’t even attempt to help the OP.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:50 pm Yes, your favorite game to visit the forum for and drag any thread people express problems with the game in to FS19/GIANTS bashing... I think you made your point many times before yet continue to state it. And then don’t even attempt to help the OP.
OP: Why are Giants releasing Farming Simulator 2022?
FarmBoss: Giants are bringing out FS22 because sales of FS19 are probably done, and it's not worth it to them to finish or fix the game.

OP: I am gonna wait though, till everybody else has brought it and I've watched enough YouTube videos to see how the graphics and gameplay are.
FarmBoss: Like you, I'll be waiting to see how the release is before purchasing.

People with hurt feelings: exaggerating, name calling, generally taking the thread off topic as usual.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:13 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:50 pm Yes, your favorite game to visit the forum for and drag any thread people express problems with the game in to FS19/GIANTS bashing... I think you made your point many times before yet continue to state it. And then don’t even attempt to help the OP.
OP: Why are Giants releasing Farming Simulator 2022?
FarmBoss: Giants are bringing out FS22 because sales of FS19 are probably done, and it's not worth it to them to finish or fix the game.

OP: I am gonna wait though, till everybody else has brought it and I've watched enough YouTube videos to see how the graphics and gameplay are.
FarmBoss: Like you, I'll be waiting to see how the release is before purchasing.

People with hurt feelings: exaggerating, name calling, generally taking the thread off topic as usual.
Go ahead and play victim, its quite obvious your feelings are hurt.
And that's definitely not trying to help the OP solve his problem.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

BulletBill wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:47 pm

You rang?
Maybe he meant me Ched... you know that guy who has such a rubbish existence. :lol:

There was me thinking this was a forum for Farming Simulator... apparently I was wrong it's a forum only for whichever version of Farm Sim is newest... and heaven forbid you complain or point out faults with the game.... after all it's just a game, give the poor hard done by devs a break, we should be happy with what we get, let's not push GIANTS, let's just be happy with mediocrity.

Maybe I should feel sad for the people who get trigged that some people still play and enjoy Fs17, or get trigged if people complain about the current game, or even the next.

Me i'll be content with my own opinion, and quite happily think most people must have either terrible eyesight or are completely blind when it comes to what looks nice or not. Cuz after all it's only my opinion so doesn't matter to anyone but me. :lol: *thumbsup*
hEY bILL, YOU NEeD, (OOPS SORRY, caps lock was on). It's 2021 and the only opinions that count are the ones I agree with. Everything else is mean and hateful.

Guil

Post by Guil »

Christ there is still the same petty stuff. Whoopdedoo you have an opinion on something, like arseholes, we all have one.

You don't have to agree with something and you don't have to reply to it unless you want to discuss/debate or simply argue for the sake of it
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Guil wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:18 pm Christ there is still the same petty stuff. Whoopdedoo you have an opinion on something, like arseholes, we all have one.

You don't have to agree with something and you don't have to reply to it unless you want to discuss/debate or simply argue for the sake of it
a. Reinstate Guil.
b. Posting the same thing on every thread when everyone gets the idea gets old/annoying.

c. Maybe I (and most of us) should look at making a foe list in my/their profile... :hmm:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

We do not need to reinstate Guil. He has become angry and bitter in his old age and retirement. He'd post a sign on every thread that reads, "Get off my Forum".