Problems with Farming 19, Unhappy Farmer.

Farmer cTHROUGHu

Problems with Farming 19, Unhappy Farmer.

Post by Farmer cTHROUGHu »

I just spent 5 and a half hours downloading Hof Bergmann V1.0.0.8.
There is no animal support. You can not buy animals from anywhere on the map. Another broken map.

Why are Giants releasing Farming Simulator 2022?
Does this mean they are going to release maps with no problems at all? After we have paid our £50 to rectify problems.

And while I am on it.
Will they possibly introduce 'Realistic Water'? Instead of having window wipers that are completely useless, as the rain water never touches the window screen and jet washing vehicles that doesn't leave beading or the residual of water. Like when I jet wash my real car and it leaves a puddle of water on the floor, unlike the puddles of water they have scattered around our farm land that resemble a mirror or glass laid down. You know these puddles that don't move when you drive your tractor through them.

Giants,
Why is Farming Simulator 19 so static?
You even get footprints and footstep sounds in 'Call Of Duty', but not in the ground when the tyres drive over it in Farming. And as for the 'Mud' don't even get me started. Can't you get some tips from 'SnowRunner' it doesn't have to be extreme movement of mud etc.

When I lived on a farm, we had a foot scraper to remove the mud off of your boots, then you change in to your slippers to enter the house. I feel like I could wear slippers all day long with 'Giants Virtual Farming FS19'

Again, not sure why Giants are bringing out FS22?
FS17 was doing extremely well, what happened to FS19?

Maybe I will be wrong about FS22, and Maybe, I will be pleasantly surprised by it.
I am gonna wait though, till everybody else has brought it and I've watched enough YouTube videos to see how the graphics and gameplay are.

I am lucky enough to have a high end PC which I believe is under performing due to Giants poor software.

Player, Farmers,
How does Chamberg or Hof Bergmann play for you?
Those on PC and especially the Xbox and PS console players points of view are very much appreciated.

I have gone through dozens and dozens of maps, and the only one I have found to be realisable and no problems at all is Valley Crest Farm 4fach. But compared to Chamberg and Hof Bergmann, it is a bit dated now. I would love to play the two, maps I just referred to, yet I am unable to play either of them due to the programming faults. Again, why are they supporting FS22 when they haven't finished with FS19. I can only watch others on YouTube when it comes to Chamberg and Hof Bergmann.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from ‚Bug-Reports‘ to ‚General Diyscussion‘, since it is not a report of a specific issue in the game.
DMZ Commander

Re: Problems with Farming 19, Unhappy Farmer.

Post by DMZ Commander »

Sounds like an angry mod conflict as I don't have any of those issues
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

What DMZ said, sounds like a mod conflict.
And those aren’t GIANTS maps but mod maps created by players, and I’ve heard good things about Hof Bergman.
Maybe try posting your log? Generally that and asking for help gets much more useful answers than going off on GIANTS or modders for something that most likely out of their control.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Giants are bringing out FS22 because sales of FS19 are probably done, and it's not worth it to them to finish or fix the game.
Like you, I'll be waiting to see how the release is before purchasing.
But they'll have plenty of paying testers....I mean customers on release day.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

From what I've seen on that map to get animals you either have to buy them and transport from the dealer or use a laptop located inside the farm house as the pens themselves are not meant to have purchase points.
enigmqtik

Post by enigmqtik »

Yeah keep bashing others work instead of acting like an adult and RTFM ffs.

There are plenty of subjects or videos or whatever you want to explain how this map works.

Do you produce anything IT related ? Software, UI, Web pages, sys admin, security network ?
If not please stop bashing what you dont understand and reduce people work and effort to laziness or whatever you suppose.

This post can be removed by mod if needed.
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:37 am Giants are bringing out FS22 because sales of FS19 are probably done, and it's not worth it to them to finish or fix the game.
What a load of nonsense. I've got 600+ hours logged on FS19 and haven't found it to be unfinished or broken.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

MagicBoy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:46 am
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:37 am Giants are bringing out FS22 because sales of FS19 are probably done, and it's not worth it to them to finish or fix the game.
What a load of nonsense. I've got 600+ hours logged on FS19 and haven't found it to be unfinished or broken.
Same old same old I'm afraid ... we have all rehearsed our positions on this and nothing changes.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

It's really a matter of opinion. Two obvious things from the start (IMO) was the inability to transport chickens, and the need to do half the hired workers work. The list goes on.
You can accept an incomplete game and have fun with it, but not everyone shares your opinion, just as everyone doesn't share mine.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You will find there’s a few people who even though they complain how awful giants is, how terrible the game is, how poor this and that looks, and how FS17 is far superior. But yet can’t seem to leave the forums of the very game they hate so much, best to ignore and feel bad for them, must be a miserable existence lacking so much real life excitement to follow something you dislike so much so closely.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm
You will find there’s a few people who even though they complain how awful giants is, how terrible the game is, how poor this and that looks, and how FS17 is far superior. But yet can’t seem to leave the forums of the very game they hate so much, best to ignore and feel bad for them, must be a miserable existence lacking so much real life excitement to follow something you dislike so much so closely.
You forgot to mention, there are those that like to exaggerate the opinions of other people.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

And those who exaggerate their own just to get a reaction from others
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:44 pm And those who exaggerate their own just to get a reaction from others
I think you’re looking for the word troll.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:57 pm
It's really a matter of opinion. Two obvious things from the start (IMO) was the inability to transport chickens, and the need to do half the hired workers work. The list goes on.
You can accept an incomplete game and have fun with it, but not everyone shares your opinion, just as everyone doesn't share mine.
Yes we should have open air (as in basically just cages stacked on a flatbed) semi trailers to haul chickens, not at all like that would tick off anyone not familiar with Ag.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And again OP, log.txt? Or is it a case of operator error that you got figured out?