thecaveman991

Re: Come on gaints release american life farming already

Post by thecaveman991 »

Just checked my Modhub - yep still there
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Console can download. PC download has been pulled by Lancyboi as of yesterday
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Ah ok, thanks for the replies everyone. I just had a look and it's still there. I might download it and have a look see. 👍
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Unless you have the alpine dlc I wouldn't download it apparently if you don't have it none of the roads show up I am very disappointed that I can't play it now hopefully giants fixes this because I'm not paying 20 dollars for a dlc I'll never use just to play a map
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:56 amhopefully giants fixes this because I'm not paying 20 dollars for a dlc I'll never use just to play a map
Why's it on Giants to fix a 3rd party mod?
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

MagicBoy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:01 pm
Bobbydj1980 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:56 amhopefully giants fixes this because I'm not paying 20 dollars for a dlc I'll never use just to play a map
If you read what lancyboy wrote on his Facebook page you would see that he said it's not on his end it's something on giants end because it doesn't load roads without alpine dlc
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Has anyone tried it completely vanilla without the alpine dlc? From reading his last post it seems he’s has no idea what it is not that it’s giants fault, just that he needs info from them to solve the issue.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:31 pm Has anyone tried it completely vanilla without the alpine dlc? From reading his last post it seems he’s has no idea what it is not that it’s giants fault, just that he needs info from them to solve the issue.
I have on Xbox the roads are missing I really hope they find the problem becouse I like the map but I'm not paying 20 dollars for a dlc I don't want just to play a map
helper A

Post by helper A »

I'm on the original Xbox One and have put 9 or 10 hrs in a gave save already without the problems others are describing. I first loaded up with every mod I have and all the DLC packs, including the Alpine expansion. A couple of hrs in I unchecked the expansion when reloading my gamesave. Everything still is fine with no issues. If I remember correctly the same thing happened with Eureka Farm with the roads for some console players and was fixed by the map maker. I didn't have the no road issue there either.
Since '13
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

helper A wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:46 pm I'm on the original Xbox One and have put 9 or 10 hrs in a gave save already without the problems others are describing. I first loaded up with every mod I have and all the DLC packs, including the Alpine expansion. A couple of hrs in I unchecked the expansion when reloading my gamesave. Everything still is fine with no issues. If I remember correctly the same thing happened with Eureka Farm with the roads for some console players and was fixed by the map maker. I didn't have the no road issue there either.
Yeah because you have the apline dlc, even with it unchecked. You just need to have it. Xbox users that don't have, have the problem.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Illinois Farmer

What 3rd party mod? The apline dlc is their mod and lancyboi is working on fixing his map, but there is some conflict with needing the dlc on Xbox for the map to have roads.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:04 pm
What 3rd party mod? The apline dlc is their mod and lancyboi is working on fixing his map, but there is some conflict with needing the dlc on Xbox for the map to have roads.
And Lancy’s map is what’s broken and isn’t GIANTS responsibility to fix as it’s 3rd party. Alpine works/isn’t broken. At least that’s how it looks to be.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

From what I remember from watching mr sealyp the straw harvest addon broke after the alpine DLC came out and I believe this is the third map which has now had the same issue. Wether it's Giants issue or not you'd think they would be aware of it and at least check for it during testing.
Illinois Farmer

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:58 pm
And Lancy’s map is what’s broken and isn’t GIANTS responsibility to fix as it’s 3rd party. Alpine works/isn’t broken. At least that’s how it looks to be.
Honestly it could be giants apline dlc that needs to be fixed. Lancy has came out with how many maps and never had this problem, but this is his first map since the dlc and stuff is broken. Also as the comment above it doesn't seem to be the only map or mod, so things are leading towards the apline dlc is the reason and that's giants mod.
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:58 pm And Lancy’s map is what’s broken and isn’t GIANTS responsibility to fix as it’s 3rd party. Alpine works/isn’t broken. At least that’s how it looks to be.
Modders can't check the map on consoles, if there are any problem with the mod in Xbox or PS4, only Giants can't detect it before releasing it. So Giants has some responsibility here.