A Serious Question about FS22, plz respond

Guil

Re: A Serious Question about FS22, plz respond

Post by Guil »

Processor and ram will play as much or even bigger part than the gpu, you haven't mentioned what they are but minimum specs probably won't be released until August/September
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

If you can run FS19 on High, you should be able to play FS22 just fine. FS22 will have slightly higher min spec requirements as FS19 though.
FS22 will run just as fine on Nvidia GPUs as it will on AMD GPUs. Also you can scale the GPU requirements quite a lot like with FS19. The CPU on the other hand is a bit harder to tweak. There are a few settings that help reduce the CPU usages, but it is mainly defined by the savegame usage (like nr. of vehicles, nr. of bales and trees, nr. of helpers, etc.).
So very simplified, with a slow GPU, you will have to reduce the graphics settings, and with a slow CPU you will have to limit the number of vehicles, bales, trees, helpers etc. to get decent framerates (like it already is the case in FS19).
mikewilson.sr

Post by mikewilson.sr »

Thank you Stegei
You've put my mind at ease, you and those in the forum have been a great help. I believe my PC will be able to handle the upcoming addition. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to play on it. When I read that the graphics was for AMD or something to that affect, and my PC been a nVidia based system it concerned me that I was going to have a repeat like I had with my previous PC,
And I don't want to happen again, and given my current situation buying an upgraded PC or another GPU card isn't an option for me right now. And given the information I was given I am comfortable enough to get FS 22 when it releases.
I'm happy 😁,
Best Regards