Multiplayer won't load but it's strange....

NewbieFarmer

Multiplayer won't load but it's strange....

Post by NewbieFarmer »

Hi all, as per my username I'm new to this game and absolutely loving it!
But I've got a very weird problem that I could do with some help with if possible please. (I know I might be posting this on the wrong section of the forum but I presume this section will get the most views and I'm desperate).

I'm playing it on Xbox one and I've been hosting and playing a multiplayer game with my friend for the last couple of days but yesterday all of a sudden my saved multiplayer game wouldn't load. It gets to 65% and then kicks me back to the menu page. The same thing happens when I tried creating a new multiplayer game and when I try to join a multiplayer game. (Career mode still works).

The strange thing is, when I connected my xbox to my 4G network the game loaded the multiplayer saved game and everything was fine. But once I tried it again on wifi which I always use, it wouldn't work again. I've tried resetting the xbox, deleting and reinstalling the game but it hasn't worked.

I just don't understand why it was working fine on wifi for days, never an issue and now out of nowhere it just won't work?! :hmm:

Any help will be greatly appreciated as hot spotting my xbox from my phone is not a permanent solution, especially as my signal isn't great in my area.

Thanks