spectacle islind question

heerenr

spectacle islind question

Post by heerenr »

so I ran a unique issue. with cleaning up the farm there are lots of resources around: hay, straw, grass, Silage, etc...etc the silo only hold basic crops.
I tried to add a small multifruit silo expansion and I get an error purchase failed. tried to a wood chip storage and a multifruit silo on the area that is wide open same error message...is this a bug or did I miss something?
DMZ Commander

Re: spectacle islind question

Post by DMZ Commander »

There's a hayloft as well
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
heerenr

Post by heerenr »

DMZ Commander wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:38 pm There's a hayloft as well
yes Thank you, I did find that but I have no where to store silage, TMR, manure, etc..... again...it will not let me buy placeable structures...so I do not know if it is a bug or by design.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

heerenr wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:12 am
DMZ Commander wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:38 pm There's a hayloft as well
yes Thank you, I did find that but I have no where to store silage, TMR, manure, etc..... again...it will not let me buy placeable structures...so I do not know if it is a bug or by design.
If you're on PC use the place anywhere function and drop it right next to the small silo system, that's what I did. If you're in console you're probably out of luck
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
heerenr

Post by heerenr »

im on PC. but that did not work, however I did find something very interesting...the hay loft will store grass, hay, silage, TMR, corn stalk, etc......it unique to this map.......until I dropped a display in front of it I had not idea, so this pretty much solves my issue, not to mention how cool this is