FS22 Cinematic Trailer

norfolk farmer

Re: FS22 Cinematic Trailer

Post by norfolk farmer »

TheSuBBie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:45 pm I do wish they would stop using CGI trailers which bear no resemblance to the game itself and to my mind is false advertising (click bait) , come on if its that good lets have some ingame footage so we can make a proper evaluation and comparison with FS19
Could not agree more *thumbsup*
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

It's really not worth fighting over, fellas.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

faruk9154 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:40 pm Olives or grapes as new products? New Holland Grape Harvesters :mrgreen:
Looking at the thumbnail it looks like grapes it is, unless something else is grown in rows of the same style.
Thinking it's France from looking with my highly untrained eye.
The buildings, fields layout, terrain, and foliage all have a striking resemblance to most all the image that come up when I search "french farming" on Google, looking up "italian farming" it seems a bit hillier and more arid, but the blued out thumbnail image makes it difficult to tell.
Something else interesting, only 3 are definitively plated for a country. The Fendt Katana picture, the Massey 8S, and Deere 9R screenshots, everything else doesn't show us the rear end to tell if it has an SMV and don't have a registration plate on the front.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Riven326 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:49 am It's really not worth fighting over, fellas.
They go back and forth all the time. Just grab some popcorn
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

My popcorn is a little sideways right now lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Take it to private messages, I work on a farm all day with manure a plenty, and don't expect to find some at home :zunge:

Back on track, I regret reading this thread because it gives me hope that grapes are coming. Now I'm apprehensive :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:40 am Take it to private messages, I work on a farm all day with manure a plenty, and don't expect to find some at home :zunge:

Back on track, I regret reading this thread because it gives me hope that grapes are coming. Now I'm apprehensive :lol:
Assuming the video thumb is true, it appears grapes are about to be in a trailer sometime in the next few hours.. I say "grapes" because my stalker/best bud has also said grapes will be included.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I bet you still have invisible man driving in cab view. I bet you still cannot open any doors. I bet plowing graphics are still The worst Part of The game....
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:51 am I bet you still have invisible man driving in cab view. I bet you still cannot open any doors. I bet plowing graphics are still The worst Part of The game....
Dayum! None of those were on my bingo sheet!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:51 am I bet you still have invisible man driving in cab view. I bet you still cannot open any doors. I bet plowing graphics are still The worst Part of The game....
"Invisible man" has been debated in driving games since wheel and pedal controllers were released. For those using steering wheels it would be like having Shiva or da Vinci's Vitruvian Man driving.

Personally if they can't be done convincingly then I'd rather no arms at all, and frankly the number of driving games which model arms and hands even remotely well can probably be counted on the fingers on my feet.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:39 am
"Invisible man" has been debated in driving games since wheel and pedal controllers were released. For those using steering wheels it would be like having Shiva or da Vinci's Vitruvian Man driving.

Personally if they can't be done convincingly then I'd rather no arms at all, and frankly the number of driving games which model arms and hands even remotely well can probably be counted on the fingers on my feet.
I think a tractor/vehicle mod in 17 showed the arms whilst in cab view it looked as you say ridiculous.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Ok, so just watched the premiere and a couple possible hints I saw were vehicle maintenance when he was blowing out the radiator, might have been a dent in that hood so maybe damage, and obviously the grapes.
Playing on PC and PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

The bit about not being alone, hardly hinting at npc farmers?
squerble

Post by squerble »

Well new crop types were certainly hinted which is great news. Looked like grapes but I guess olives could be done in a similar fashion?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Father/daughter pointing at permanent family workers instead of random hired help? Crop damage?
Playing on PC and PS4