FS22 Cinematic Trailer

DEERE317

Re: FS22 Cinematic Trailer

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:30 am
this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:03 pm I still see the Axial Flow... :confusednew:
CTRL+F5 (on PC). I guess on mobile you'll have to remove your browser cache, but it will change when your browser reloads it eventually.
Thank you, that did it! Beautiful landscape that looks much better than a Case.... :lol:
wrs wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:59 pm

NotoriousWeber wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:33 pm Why are you here? If you are just going to dog on Giants and the game, go away. No one is forcing you to play it. If you think it's broken, there are infinite other games you can go play.

It's a flippin' cinematic trailer for a game that's going to be released in 5 months. Of course they haven't given any machinery lists or anything related to if they've fixed AI workers...They have 5 months. It's called Marketing. The point is to build hype for the game at this point. When November gets closer, I assure you Giants will releasing more information on the game play mechanics.

Have a WONDERFUL day. Life is so much better when you have a positive attitude, remember that.
I am here because like you, I suspect you play FS19, as I did 17 and 15. Let's face it the game isn't all that realistic especially if you play in single-player and use helpers or had to before such lovely things such as Follow me, Courseplay and a whole heap of mods that actually make the game worth playing for starters.
The AI is crumby at best, and courseplay certainly shows up giants for one, The gameplay is meh at times, More rinse and repeat.....Who knows with the new factories might have slightly more to do. Without the mods this game, as it's a game not really a simulation. Simulation see Flight Sims.

As yes being as it's a free country where I live, If I want to pick fault with a game then I will, And if you or anyone else don't like it tough.

But Giants don't listen to players and really again they have proved it with GRAPES and Olives, I have zero interest in these just like cotton as I suspect many others will. So where are Onions, Beetroots, Carrots, Cabbage the proper down to earth crops that proper farmers grow all of which would be easily integrated into the game? Where is the calf rearing, Piglet rearing, Lambs etc.....
Then we can get on to the physics of the game, Autoload trailers still down to modders, Gearboxes, sounds, labouring engines, Tractors and other machines actually sounding individual like they should not just some droning on noise, GPS built in.
Where are the wide, row crop, duals, track options on every tractor, same can be said for loaders, I want to able to change the tyres on all tractors if I want, Put loaders on all tractors as that's what you can do in real life rather than what giants want to put in. How about being able to use the front and rear linkage and not just up or down, Being able to move it a little bit or leaving the linkage down when you have certain trailed implements on the tractor. Proper pickup hitches, drawbars, oh hell I could go on and on.

All stuff players want.
Excuse me, did you just insult grapes?

I get a lot of your points, but you cannot just come in here and say those crops don't matter. I live in the middle of a valley that is filled with orchards and vineyards, and it built part of the life around us. This game is not all focused on one region, one continent, or even one lifestyle. The beauty of Farming Simulator comes from the advancements in gameplay, and adding vine crops is a huge deal.

Now addressing all your points.

1. If the game was fully realistic, then you'd probably have to have an insane PC. The human eyes, brain, and the real world are much more complex than a CPU and GPU. In addition, you get too realistic, then half the people who play this game won't want to play. Giants does a good job balancing the game for their whole audience, which ranges from small kids wanting to drive big machines, to extremely realistic players who will (if they want to) find a way to make the game their own way. It's a sandbox game.

2. You have a very valid point with this, the AI in past games has been slightly sub-par. However, we haven't even seen the new workers in the FS22 fields, and on top of that, if you want workers that can do complicated tasks in a game like this, you're better off doing multiplayer

3. You just judged the whole system of animals based on a cinematic trailer. There were absolutely no animals, the game is 5 months from release, and you have concluded that there is a lack of functionality with animals. Don't judge a book by its cover. Yes, speculation and using small facts and teasers to piece it together is ok, but give it time.

4. Another valid point made with the configurations and abilities of the drawbar, 3-point hitch, etc. But the same thing applies. You are basically calling it as you see, with a game that is 5 months before release, and if we know anything about Giants, they don't reveal all their secrets in one bang.

I guess my points here are, first off, have a bit of respect for the wider range of crops that farmers grow. Agriculture is very diversified, and there are no "proper" crops to farm. And second, don't take the game how it is now, and begin criticizing Giants for it. All we have are a handful of blogs, a dozen or so screenshots, and a trailer to piece together what will become a new game this November.

Ok, I'm done rambling and getting my point across. Let's remember Weber's words and have a good, positive rest of our morning/day/evening/night. :smileynew:
Ditto
and with hired hands, I don't think any one would be happy having to use something like courseplay only. There's time I want to hit H (or B on my controller) and have the machine drive in a straight line, turn around, rinse and repeat because its simple, quick, and easy to do. I currently have to S780's (w/12row heads) that are getting ran on hired helpers because I opened the field with an X9 (w/16row head) demo (from the community trader) on Courseplay, wasn't interested in making a new course and then having to get them to run it and probably miss decent chunks. And firing them is easier, a single button (especially nice when using my controller, don't have to set it down to use the keyboard and mouse), mainly a pain when I'm refilling a lime spreader often as I have to fire CP to refill.
Oh and proper hitches would be a nightmare since I "import" lots of machines (or use the Eu version as there isn't an NA version mod)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

wrs wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:59 pm
I am here because like you, I suspect you play FS19, as I did 17 and 15. Let's face it the game isn't all that realistic especially if you play in single-player and use helpers or had to before such lovely things such as Follow me, Courseplay and a whole heap of mods that actually make the game worth playing for starters.
The AI is crumby at best, and courseplay certainly shows up giants for one, The gameplay is meh at times, More rinse and repeat.....Who knows with the new factories might have slightly more to do. Without the mods this game, as it's a game not really a simulation. Simulation see Flight Sims.

As yes being as it's a free country where I live, If I want to pick fault with a game then I will, And if you or anyone else don't like it tough.

But Giants don't listen to players and really again they have proved it with GRAPES and Olives, I have zero interest in these just like cotton as I suspect many others will. So where are Onions, Beetroots, Carrots, Cabbage the proper down to earth crops that proper farmers grow all of which would be easily integrated into the game? Where is the calf rearing, Piglet rearing, Lambs etc.....
Then we can get on to the physics of the game, Autoload trailers still down to modders, Gearboxes, sounds, labouring engines, Tractors and other machines actually sounding individual like they should not just some droning on noise, GPS built in.
Where are the wide, row crop, duals, track options on every tractor, same can be said for loaders, I want to able to change the tyres on all tractors if I want, Put loaders on all tractors as that's what you can do in real life rather than what giants want to put in. How about being able to use the front and rear linkage and not just up or down, Being able to move it a little bit or leaving the linkage down when you have certain trailed implements on the tractor. Proper pickup hitches, drawbars, oh hell I could go on and on.

All stuff players want.
You beg on having grapes and olives because you want carrots and other vegetables and you claim all players want these. Frankly, I don't unless we can a small garden. Not all farmers grow those either. My number 1 crop to add would be alfalfa. Everyone wants what they grow. Also you complain that it isn't a real simulation than want an autoload trailer in base game. Never irl seen a bale place magically on my trailers before. Also not every tractor has a track, wide, etc tire option like you claim or can all be loaders, some can, but some can't. Also what the heck is Piglet rearing? Actually don't answer that I don't want to know what you do with your pigs on your spare time.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Here's some speculation, in case there isn't enough already.

0:46 Cattle crossing sign, maybe move animals between fields. Many players have requested this.
0:53 Insect event/control?
2:05 Use of a mobile device in-game? Perhaps for contracts and/or hired workers. Or part of a story mode, as Guil previously speculated.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah interesting seeing fungus on the east of corn as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I hope if there are more added crops that at some point we can disable them on maps. It's cool being diverse but console maps it seems too chaotic for me. 15 n 17 were good but cotton theres startingbto get too much to look at and keep track of.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Lets get ready to:

- pre-order because I want that tractor I usually never use.
- Shelf it because I HATE THE MAPS.
- Come back a year later to play mod maps.

I love farming sims :)
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Ppl always get hyped by this cgi trailers that do not represent the final game. And start looking for things in them that are not going to be ingame. I really hope that next month we get some actual gameplay. As for pre order i wont be doing that and i fully anticipate that they wont fix even the basic things like corn textures and proper 30 inch rows etc...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

lawm wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:48 am I hope if there are more added crops that at some point we can disable them on maps. It's cool being diverse but console maps it seems too chaotic for me. 15 n 17 were good but cotton theres startingbto get too much to look at and keep track of.
Then don't plant cotton?
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Get hyped until you see the Canadian Pre-Order price of $76.99, which is $10 more than 19 was at release.
The blurb for 19 was "Play the most complete farming experience ever!".
For comparison, MS Flight Sim pre-order is $79.99, Madden 22 is $79.99, so I guess FS22 is a steal.
Laur1112

Post by Laur1112 »

Doe’s anyone know if there are to be any further announcements in regards to FS22 in regards to things like more base game crops liking the fact there is going to be grapes and olives and a new grape harvester but kind of hoping for more like Carrots,Onions, Rice, Tomato’s to be base game and for a few more things that are mods that are for pc only like follow me and the maize stuff and maybe a few different base game varieties of cattle like cows and sheep and pigs. Don’t get me wrong really looking forward to FS22 but just hope that there is a lot more to it for console base game than there is at the minute with fs19 because all these mods take lots of slots and you end up with sometimes having to remove something if you want to download and try something new where as if they had more of what are currently mods base game it would leave you open to try a lot more different mods that will come out and if they can’t do that then I would love it if they made more slots so as you can get more mods or just decrease the number of slots a mod takes to make more room to try out more different mods.
punchi

Post by punchi »

Prices of games are rising... Giants does it. oh what a scam
i wonder in what kind of an deillusional world you live :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew:
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:54 am Get hyped until you see the Canadian Pre-Order price of $76.99, which is $10 more than 19 was at release.
For comparison, MS Flight Sim pre-order is $79.99, Madden 22 is $79.99, so I guess FS22 is a steal.
That’s just taxes to pay for your free health care 😂
lawm

Post by lawm »

eric21 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:50 am
lawm wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:48 am I hope if there are more added crops that at some point we can disable them on maps. It's cool being diverse but console maps it seems too chaotic for me. 15 n 17 were good but cotton theres startingbto get too much to look at and keep track of.
Then don't plant cotton?

I was talking about the fields I dont own. Theres too many crop types on too few fields. Cotton was just the first crop that sort of bugged me seeing, play on a lancy map and not even a geo will get rid of the new crop types.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

punchi wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:27 pm Prices of games are rising... Giants does it. oh what a scam
i wonder in what kind of an deillusional world you live :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew:
I've never heard of a "deillusional world". :biggrin2:
In any case, I was just saying it's selling for AAA price.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:58 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:54 am Get hyped until you see the Canadian Pre-Order price of $76.99, which is $10 more than 19 was at release.
That’s just taxes to pay for your free health care 😂
Yes, it's sad when you're excited about going to the hospital...to get what you paid for. :lol: