FS22 Cinematic Trailer

iwan073

Re: FS22 Cinematic Trailer

Post by iwan073 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:03 pmFendt MT (some Fendt nerd can probably tell me which model it was lol)
Not a nerd, but a Fendt 1100 MT ;)
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Heh, thanks :D The really long hood caught me off guard
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

You Forgot DairyDeere the little 5 series Massey drop nose.
And the X9.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Edited my post lol. We get the point, they added a lot of new machines :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Looks like in the new crop explanation post that seasons will be a little more intricate than originally expected, I will now be preordering, I’m happy.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:33 pm Have a WONDERFUL day. Life is so much better when you have a positive attitude, remember that.
I am positive that Fs22 will prove to be a massive disappointment to myself... very very positive... :lol:

Does that count? *thumbsup* :lol:

(P.S. Don't confuse people complaining out of frustration than just complaining for the sake of it.

It's nice that plenty of you are not put off by the un-natural graphics, or anything else that is questionable about the game, but don't knock the players who want to enjoy a Farming game as much as everyone else. As at the moment if you don't like Fs19/22 it's either Fs17 or an unfinished game that shall remain un-named for fear of censorship.)
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

You don’t like it. We positively get it.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:02 pm
I am positive that Fs22 will prove to be a massive disappointment to myself... very very positive... :lol:

Does that count? *thumbsup* :lol:

(P.S. Don't confuse people complaining out of frustration than just complaining for the sake of it.

It's nice that plenty of you are not put off by the un-natural graphics, or anything else that is questionable about the game, but don't knock the players who want to enjoy a Farming game as much as everyone else. As at the moment if you don't like Fs19/22 it's either Fs17 or an unfinished game that shall remain un-named for fear of censorship.)
It’s in the eye of the beholder, what looks natural to one doesn’t to others. Games that attempt to put in super realistic environments make the characters, machines, and animals look out of place. It reminds me of those live action cartoon remakes, sure it looks nice but everything fit together better as a cartoon. That’s what a lot of the modded stuff from 17 looked like to me, cartoon tractors stuck in a real world. I know you like that style (which is fine I’m not trying to pick a fight) I see it in all your screen shots. But I thought 19 did a better job to bring it all to the same level graphically. I never drove past a tree or a sunset and thought it looked so realistic it was completely out of place. Now I won’t deny the game isn’t perfect and they have a hell of a long way to go before I can’t tell the difference between real life. But in my opinion a game has to balance its graphical style for it to have an immersive environment rather than have elements out of place due to the level of detail.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Am I the only one who feels meh about 22? Maybe I'm burnt out, or maybe im just......content? Nothing has excited me yet. Maybe it's the dreading starting over with mod downloads. I need some gameplay vids or something. Hopefully I'm wrong but I've been meh when I go to my channels and all they got is news on 22
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I wish they would actualy make those planted row textures that were showned with the kinze planter. And those corn textures also. NEFG made great corn and bean textures that actualy look real and antler22 made great row crop planting textures for fs19 i it would make me happy if such things were attended to in fs22 beacuse cgi trailer shows how it actualy should look but i wont get my hopes up
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

lawm wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 pm Am I the only one who feels meh about 22? Maybe I'm burnt out, or maybe im just......content? Nothing has excited me yet. Maybe it's the dreading starting over with mod downloads. I need some gameplay vids or something. Hopefully I'm wrong but I've been meh when I go to my channels and all they got is news on 22
I'm kinda with you on that one, I'm not knocking the new game as it's still early days an all that so I'm still on the fence, for some reason I just dont seem interested in this one, (yet anyway) If i dust off the cob webs off the pc and start properly playing 19 on it, it will be like a whole new game to me so ya either way I may not be that bothered. Lol
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Forget about all them fancy new tractors. Did anybody see that Mack Superliner?

As a Truck Driver/Equipment Operator I love Mack Trucks. They're my all-time favorite. I am simply tickled to death that Mack is the first US-based truck brand in the franchise, and what's more, at least one of the models they choose to represent in the game is my favorite of all time- The Superliner.

Now, if only I can make it look like Rubber Duck......... :hmm:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'm super excited for the Mack. If it means we get some more old iron compared to the new plastic, I'm all for it. Modders will probably push out content as soon as the game comes out, but Giants taking it in a good direction is awesome as well

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’ll happily take a Mack Granite (pretty please) as I literally put miles on a handful of Bruder 1/16 toy ones (Liebhher 45ton crane, dump body, converted one from a recycling truck to 5th wheel) when I was younger, those were the days… hated Star Wars, Harry Potter, and the very idea of a farming game…
Last edited by DEERE317 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Something unrelated, they changed the forum header picture, previously it was the Axial Flow 1660 from FS17.