Course play

JohnDeere77

Course play

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Yes I have the latest edition (modhub)

Can someone explain an *$#%§* how to connect several routes? Im able to make a course in order to fertilize a field. Im able to make the transportcourse from the field and to the slurrypump, and back to the field. But how do I connect them? Im able to combine them, but not in order to do what I want. Either the driver doesnt go further with the transport-course after empty, or not refilling if "forced" into the transport-course and so on.

Seen several videos on YT but still not able to pick up the right clues..
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Mwal

Re: Course play

Post by Mwal »

I haven’t had good luck with slurry loading directly from an animal pen, I believed it to be my pen or tank.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

If I make a Stop at the slurry, its still better than now. What exactly do u use to combine those and where do u put the start on the transport in order not to crash in everything before getting there?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Autodrive to the rescue ;)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

To use it to get say lime from a buy point you just make a course that starts on the headlands of the field to the desired buy point then back to the headlands and save it. Then you create a field course and save that. Then go to the world, select both and the machine will refill itself. I just haven’t ever had it working for slurry from a barn, but I run many mods so I chalk it up to that. Noraf is probably giving you the most solid advice, learn auto drive and use both, it’s what I’ve been doing.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

What Mwal said, also read the manual on GitHub, it has the order to load them (I think the order matters)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Noraf wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:56 pm Autodrive to the rescue ;)
As a recent convert to using autodrive I wish I tried it sooner excellent for any transport work,and as the revs seem to be working in conjunction with each other it works well when combined with courseplay.