What's your favorite "Small Fields" English/UK map on FS19

DMZ Commander

Re: What's your favorite "Small Fields" English/UK map on FS19

Post by DMZ Commander »

You should try Osina. I've heard some halfway decent things about that map. One of the guys on the forums here used to rave about it.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

DMZ Commander wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:37 pm You should try Osina. I've heard some halfway decent things about that map. One of the guys on the forums here used to rave about it.
Ohh man! You've heard about that map. I didn't realize there other other members on here that love that map. I'll see If I can find who he is and hit him up with some private messages.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:27 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:37 pm You should try Osina. I've heard some halfway decent things about that map. One of the guys on the forums here used to rave about it.
Ohh man! You've heard about that map. I didn't realize there other other members on here that love that map. I'll see If I can find who he is and hit him up with some private messages.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

I am enjoying Riverside Farm - small, medium and a couple of large fields. Set in East Cheshire and is a well structured map.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:57 pm Well you can, but F53 is right next to your yard, with no hedge, ditch or fence ... and it takes *ages* to cover with the Fendt 510 and 3m cultivator!
Just use one of the other farms. I sold the starting land and moved everything to CJ Farms on the south of the map, though admittedly I'd have needed a loan on console (on PC I just replaced the starting equipment then edited my money so I had £25,000 in the bank on normal difficulty).
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:27 pm
I wouldn't bother whoever it is seems to come on here after to many barley pops and starts rambling away :mrgreen:
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Hey Chedly you should give either Newpark Farms or Newbrook farm a try both really good maps for smaller UK based machinery Newbrook is smaller than the two if you want a little bigger there's always Greenland's , all 3 are by the same person , currently have 290 hrs on Newpark Farm & 150 on Newbrook really worth a look
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I was in the same boat as you, but just a bit more picky. Lol.

I ended up settling on west newton farm. It had everything I was looking for. I wanted a sheep farm that was by itself and not mixed in with cows and stuff. It has custom soil textures. A low slot count and the scenery beyond the map border is nice. The field sizes range from small to medium.

All in all, it's a pretty nice map. Haven't ran into any issues yet.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.