Glazebrook Map - Bugs & Glitches.

TheGazbeard

Glazebrook Map - Bugs & Glitches.

Post by TheGazbeard »

The main farm has several issues related to the cow pasture...

In "New Farmer" mode, the pasture has a slurry pit and water trough in it. It doesn't in "Farm Manager" and "Start from Scratch". The slurry pit is more of a quarry pit.
(MrSealyP also called out the slurry pit missing in his map review video, but missed the water trough missing.)

On Start from Scratch, I couldn't find a straw trigger in the cow shed (same issue as still outstanding on Gatehead Farm map from 2 years ago), which with the M.I.A. slurry pit pretty much breaks dairy farming at the main farm as a fertiliser source.

The main equipment store has no designated (marked out) area for selling vehicles and equipment, nor for repairing them.

None of the sheds at the main farm have door lintels high enough to pass under with the folded mowers attached to a(ny) tractor - they have to be parked in the yard.

At the main farm, neither the fuel trigger in the farm yard, nor the one in the house garage, operates and offers a fill option - I had to use "Hide Map Objects" mod to remove them and then place a mod fuel tank.

Apart from those points, I love the look and feel of the map and hope to have many hours play on it.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Glazebrook Map - Bugs & Glitches.

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Steve's mods is working on an update according to his facebook.
TheGazbeard

Re: Glazebrook Map - Bugs & Glitches.

Post by TheGazbeard »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:49 pm Steve's mods is working on an update according to his facebook.
Thanks - good to know
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard