Phoenix and wreck-it

mreeveshp

Phoenix and wreck-it

Post by mreeveshp »

I got the Phoenix and have the update and the wreck it straight from the mod hub in the main menu and I noticed that the underglow has never lit up no matter what color I choose but I also noticed that when cycling through the different headlight and work light settings some of the settings if you look at the light it is on but it's not shining any light or lighting anything up.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix this problem?
fenixguy

Re: Phoenix and wreck-it

Post by fenixguy »

I haven't tried the wrecker, but my Phoenix's underglow works.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

The cab over from 82 everything works but under glow but the Phoenix the only lights that actually shine is the low and high beams the work lights and underglow don't work and the wrecker the only lights that work is when I turn low beams and all but nothing in between or under glow. I thought about uninstall and reinstall but I don't know if that's really going to do anything since I got them off the mod hub menu
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Underglows are a store option, and only turn on when you have side/low/high beams on.

If it doesn't work, you have an error your end - can confirm they work fine my end as I helped to test them both pre-Giants. 😄
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage