Console Mod-Hub - Missing Mod

thecaveman991

Console Mod-Hub - Missing Mod

Post by thecaveman991 »

Saw Luan Tavares had released a Geo for Sao Carlos Map on the Mod Hub web page. Fired up the Xbox and cannot locate said Geo. Can anyone see it?
Guil

Re: Console Mod-Hub - Missing Mod

Post by Guil »

Have you looked under the latest tab? It's under the gameplay category so should be there too
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Looked in Gameplay and in Latest. Even did searches for Luan, Tavares and Jatai. Luan's other Geo Realeaza comes up but no Jatai.
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Maybe it had a Bug and got pulled from Modhub.
Sometimes that happens but it should get back when it's fixed then. :hi:
Eische

Post by Eische »

thecaveman991 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:41 pm Looked in Gameplay and in Latest. Even did searches for Luan, Tavares and Jatai. Luan's other Geo Realeaza comes up but no Jatai.
Look for this one:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=214115

Based on the description, it should be the one you are looking for.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I hope as Giants gave asked for feedback we see some real improvement in the search and categories mod are listed in.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 pm I hope as Giants gave asked for feedback we see some real improvement in the search and categories mod are listed in.
On the assumption you're talking about the "Modhub - Feature Improvements" thread, then with it being the Modding section I assume they were looking at feedback from modders rather than players.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:38 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 pm I hope as Giants gave asked for feedback we see some real improvement in the search and categories mod are listed in.
On the assumption you're talking about the "Modhub - Feature Improvements" thread, then with it being the Modding section I assume they were looking at feedback from modders rather than players.
You are entirely correct in your assumption I just click on latest posts and rarely notice what section it's in. Hopefully they still take note of what's being said
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Looks like the Geo came through with today's set of Geo's from Luan. Thanks for all the input. I think the forum moderator can close this thread now.