FS22 needs taco production plant.

this_is_gav

Re: FS22 needs taco production plant.

Post by this_is_gav »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:43 pm Do you think giants will actually stand up to the vegans this time and put slaughterhouses in the game?
I don't think I've seen a screenshot of a butchers shop yet ...
It's got nothing to do with vegans or animal rights, it's so they can get a PEGI-3 rating, which you won't get if they depict animals being slaughtered.

PETA (a campaign group for animals) actually wrote an open letter to GIANTS asking them to include animal slaughter as standard to show the supposed cruelty that involves. I'm sure GIANTS just casually deleted that email and carried on.

The animal market works perfectly well for that.

The same reason why there won't be alcohol creation despite introducing grapes to the base game. Not as standard anyway and modders will be able to create them easily enough, though probably not on the ModHub and thus probably won't be on console.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:43 pm Do you think giants will actually stand up to the vegans this time and put slaughterhouses in the game?
They could also put in some NPC protesters to mess with them.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah I'm not counting anything PETA says as anything other than trolling.
I assumed in the past that the meer mention of a slaughterhouse was deemed too graphical for the snowflakes at the pegi ratings office. So how giants will deal with it I'm not sure. Maybe call it the Abattoir....
And I assume you can't actually go into these buildings so no need to be graphical about it...
Just as long as we don't have to have a veggie 🌮 🤢
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

DEERE318 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:42 pm
Hello person with a very similar name.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

hey haha good morning
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Yeah, don't have to show the process, just make it a delivery point where instead of delivering crops, you deliver animals.
Last edited by Bryan83 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:21 pm Yeah I'm not counting anything PETA says as anything other than trolling.
I assumed in the past that the meer mention of a slaughterhouse was deemed too graphical for the snowflakes at the pegi ratings office. So how giants will deal with it I'm not sure. Maybe call it the Abattoir....
And I assume you can't actually go into these buildings so no need to be graphical about it...
Hey now don't give GIANTS any ideas yo.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:46 am
GothicKing13 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:08 am
If they didn't... then with the whole production chain route that they are going. The pigs......... just became obsolete in this game, yes? Because, I'm farming to make money... I'm not spending hundreds of thousands on an investment just for free fertilizer. :confusednew:
But free fertilizer and bacon though… who cares about profit. Even Hondo Ohnaka would agree.
Can't have bacon without first having the butcher. :smileynew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

how about a mini game like fishing Barents sea. slice the pig from a..hole to snout, and the better the slit, the more bacon you get or the more you can sell the hame for.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hard pass on that mini game... I'd go broke quick on the game. In Fishing: Barents Sea, I couldn't for the life of me cut a straight line :lol:. Though, to be fair... the last time I played that game. It was still with my old video card just before it gave out. So was battling lag in Barents Sea. :sadnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 pm
DEERE318 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:42 pm
Hello person with a very similar name.
This is gonna get confusing :hmm:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:21 pm Yeah I'm not counting anything PETA says as anything other than trolling.
The problem is children like farming but not killing of animals, which is the problem, the only way is to raise the age rating but that won't go down to well
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

eric21 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:59 am The problem is children like farming but not killing of animals, which is the problem, the only way is to raise the age rating but that won't go down to well
Well if they want to enjoy delicious taco's then they should know what it takes to make them....
I see no reason why the rating would increase there would be no actual killing or blood or anything of that nature just cows in and burgers out easy.
The picture in the production menu might be awkward as the nice cute picture of a 🐑 gets converted to a 🍖.... 🤣
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

We can grow soy for vegan tacos. It'll make them happy then.
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

Fish Tacos!

A good reason to install and use the Fish Farm mod