Official FS22 Changes List

JWE75

Re: Official FS22 Changes List

Post by JWE75 »

AI traffic looks to Be faster too.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

JWE75 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:58 am AI traffic looks to Be faster too.
Kenneth confirmed they do go faster.

But they also used traffic was different speeds in FS17 (3 different speeds on Goldcrest from a quick look).
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah Kenny did say Traffic does have different speeds and also indicated depending on the road saying the cars on the interstate were travelling faster then on the minor roads. The good thing is that they also have improved the AI Traffic Collision Detection. Hopefully this means fewer AI cars pulling out on you at iunctions and roundabouts and fewer AI cars slamming into you and launching your vehicle into space. I know Lars said we not allowed to push AI Traffic out of the way or off the road as it’s not that type of game. But surely the same logic should apply to the AI and it should not be able to push or shove a tractor off the road that outweighs it by several tonnes.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Will the next gen console versions have more slots than last gen I wonder?

The slot count is so horrid right now for current gen, I really hope that doesn't bring it down for the next gen consoles.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

I dont think theres going to be any change in slots, fairly sure I read that somewhere not long ago, anyway, if there were to be extra slots I still dont think it will make a difference because you see some modders adding savage detail to some maps/mods, therefore would extra slots mean extra detail the modders can add to maps/mods, look at oxy's maps for example, there absolute slot burners (ok maybe not all his maps but the majority are) if he gets more room to play with will his maps have more detail and a bigger file size, someone else might tell me if I'm right or wrong buts that my thinking.
Guil

Post by Guil »

What's official about this thread?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Guil wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:28 pm What's official about this thread?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Not sure if this was mentioned during FarmCon, but according to Steam the game have been localized to five additional languages compared to FS19, bringing FS22 to a total of 23 supported languages.

The five new languages in FS22 is:
  • Danish
  • Finnish
  • Norwegian
  • Swedish
  • Spanish - Latin America
This is great news for young players and others who prefer to have the game in their native language.
Guil

Post by Guil »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:33 am
Dungeddit
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Because the features were revealed by Giants
Guil

Post by Guil »

The joke went straight over your head, Official threads are usually started by the company
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It's a forum thing. On other forums there are **Official xxx" thread for all sorts of things. Games, computer hardware, phones, etc. It's just a thread to summarise and focus discussion on. On Overclockers.co.uk there are probably hundreds of "official" threads active at any one point.

Granted in this case discussion is more likely to be spread among threads, but it a forum dedicated to a single game franchise.

We did similar on FS-UK for FS19, where we started a thread which was kept pinned and locked but the admin and mods updated with any official info.

It doesn't mean official as in GIANTS run it, it just means this is the thread to look for new features.
Galvatron142

Post by Galvatron142 »

Any mention of Map sizes? I think currently we have 16x16 kilometers. Would be more immersive if we had atleast 32x32.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

The only thing mentioned is that the standard maps are the same size as the standard maps in FS19 (answered during the Q&As), though imagine the same limitations are in place as with FS19.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Galvatron142 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:01 am Any mention of Map sizes? I think currently we have 16x16 kilometers. Would be more immersive if we had atleast 32x32.
Current standard map size is 2km x 2km
Playing on PC and PS4