Machine misbehaving

GreenMtns

Machine misbehaving

Post by GreenMtns »

I have a new gremlin in my game.

When I run 2 machines, Harrows, planters or harvesters on a field he behaves. But when I increase it to 3 that's when he shows up.

Using 3, the left and center machines follow the Courseplay route but the right machine goes off on his own and will not run in the right position. He wants to run in the up and down rows not on the headland. This is also true when I run 4 machines. Always the far right wants to do his own thing and not run in that forth position, but left 1 left 2 and right 1 will follow the course OK.

I have gone over my settings and can not find when I have made a mistake.

ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Al
Mwal

Re: Machine misbehaving

Post by Mwal »

Some machines don’t seem to play nicely with courseplay I have had similar issues but it seems to only be certain mods
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:42 pm Some machines don’t seem to play nicely with courseplay I have had similar issues but it seems to only be certain mods
The Map is Peace River BC and the machines are all the same with the same attachments. I will try it will Flint Hills and see if it's the map CP doesn't like.

Al
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Could also be one of the implements, I just know certain pieces don’t cooperate with courseplay, I can’t tell you why just that I have had issues with crazy routes and the game locking up.
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:41 pm Could also be one of the implements, I just know certain pieces don’t cooperate with CoursePlay, I can’t tell you why just that I have had issues with crazy routes and the game locking up.

Yep, Game locking up. That too. Tried 3 combines on Field 18 in Flint Hills. All John Deere X9's. All went will for about half of the first headland. And then the little b*****d showed up again. Off when the left X9 on his own for what ever reason.

I guess I will have to stick with just 2 units at a time.

Al
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Are you running the newest version off GitHub?