What are people looking forward to the most in the new game?

this_is_gav

Re: What are people looking forward to the most in the new game?

Post by this_is_gav »

trogladitez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:01 pm Same here. Apart from the pom textures. I don't know why giants big them up so much they've been around in other games for years and probably won't even feature in the last gen console ports. Same thing with multi terrain angle.
They have been in some games for years, but have only been added in others recently and are still completely absent in most games.

It's old tech, but because it's not free performance they're not extensively used.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

They’re big because they’re ingame now
GIANTS never really claimed/acted like it was brand new cutting edge tech, just that they had decided to implement it.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

trogladitez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:01 pm
Simon738 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 pm Oxys Calmsden using parallax and the new tractor physics/sounds
Same here. Apart from the pom textures. I don't know why giants big them up so much they've been around in other games for years and probably won't even feature in the last gen console ports. Same thing with multi terrain angle.
I don't recall Giants bigging this up at all. They simply mentioned it as new feature in this game with some screenshots. I have not seen any claims from Giants that this is some new technology either. Where did you see them "bigging it up so much"?

I recall another farming game that certainly bigged up their terrain system for a few years, which unfortunately was a huge commercial flop and will now forever live in the Steam bargain bin in an unfinished state.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Hoping for better optimization.
Looking at the GPU use percentage while on FS19 makes me very sad.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

theSeb wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 am
trogladitez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:01 pm
Simon738 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 pm Oxys Calmsden using parallax and the new tractor physics/sounds
Same here. Apart from the pom textures. I don't know why giants big them up so much they've been around in other games for years and probably won't even feature in the last gen console ports. Same thing with multi terrain angle.
I don't recall Giants bigging this up at all. They simply mentioned it as new feature in this game with some screenshots. I have not seen any claims from Giants that this is some new technology either. Where did you see them "bigging it up so much"?

I recall another farming game that certainly bigged up their terrain system for a few years, which unfortunately was a huge commercial flop and will now forever live in the Steam bargain bin in an unfinished state.
In every fs22 video Giants has released. They mention it multiple times.
aussepom

Post by aussepom »

maybe i was not clear breeding as it was in FS17 you animals would breed and reproduce then you could take them to market, or could some one do a mod up date for that to FS19
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

aussepom wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:03 pm maybe i was not clear breeding as it was in FS17 you animals would breed and reproduce then you could take them to market, or could some one do a mod up date for that to FS19
Base game animals breed and create more.
Seasons mod expands that more into weights and certain breeds don't reproduce like irl.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I'm looking forward to the character customizations shown so far. Unless 3rd person view is not available single player, in which case, it'd be pointless to anyone who doesn't do multiplayer.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Looking forward to the "wait until it's discounted" crowd being absent from the forum so I don't have to read the whining in every thread.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

MrSquealypig wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:26 pm Looking forward to the "wait until it's discounted" crowd being absent from the forum so I don't have to read the whining in every thread.
+1000
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

MrSquealypig wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:26 pm Looking forward to the "wait until it's discounted" crowd being absent from the forum so I don't have to read the whining in every thread.
Or just don’t read and move on, posts like this are just as inflammatory as what they post and cause just as much arguing
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Or they could stop posting terrible posts and I could keep posting things that are true
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Or you could get over it and move on, everyone is entitled to there opinion whether you like it or not.
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

Hoffa82 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:28 pm

(Sorry, I actually look forward to the new game, I just cannot fathom how anyone thought 3 days locked was a good idea, and apparently we who like longer seasons length don't deserve beautiful sunsets)
wha-wha-whaaaaaaat?
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

GPS ... oh wait