Quick Questions (PS4) Pt. 2

xXLEOJ12Xx

Quick Questions (PS4) Pt. 2

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Hi,
-I'm getting an error message that I haven't seen before which is "Worker has stopped working - Unknown reason". I currently own fields 11-14 on Felsbrunn Career/Singleplayer (Ill try posting a picture of the map for reference).
-For some reason my worker wont harvest my fields properly (Doesn't even work manually) even though I've done it a couple of times before without any issues.
-I'm having an issue with is that the screen "safezone" isn't aligned properly (cant see the bottom half of my gas tank, second half of my currency, etc.)
-I need to know is if theres a way to manually transfer data between consoles, some games do it automatically.
Thanks in advance because my computer doesn't send notifications about here and ill try and respond as soon as I can.
[Also if im posting in the wrong forums just lmk and ill move it wherever im still kinda new to forums]
xXLEOJ12Xx

Re: Quick Questions (PS4) Pt. 2

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Any help with these issues would be appreciated
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

The "unknown reasons" error message usually means the AI lost track of where it is.

I got nothing for the other two.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

The unknown reason thing was a non-modded harvester (The big New Holland one) on a field that hes done multiple times before with no issues and it wont even let me do it manually, I never messed around with the terraforming or anything like that. Also is there a way to turn on notifications that I'm not aware of?
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Confirm the harvester has no crop inside, or, if it has a crop inside, it's the same as the one you're trying to harvest.
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

Maybe too wet, you can adjust the tv view, for your other problem, no idea.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

xXLEOJ12Xx wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am The unknown reason thing was a non-modded harvester (The big New Holland one)...
Did you use a moded header? I had this problem with the Cressoni, after changing to a standard one (Draper Stream 900) the helper and I could harvest without any problems.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:27 am Confirm the harvester has no crop inside, or, if it has a crop inside, it's the same as the one you're trying to harvest.
It had the same crop since it was almost done harvesting a field
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

johnlinden wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:05 pm Maybe too wet, you can adjust the tv view, for your other problem, no idea.
Ill have to double check but I beleive it was sunny and its only this game thats having the screen issues
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Dreiviertel wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:57 pm
xXLEOJ12Xx wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am The unknown reason thing was a non-modded harvester (The big New Holland one)...
Did you use a moded header? I had this problem with the Cressoni, after changing to a standard one (Draper Stream 900) the helper and I could harvest without any problems.
Wasnt a modded header either, it was just the big New Holland one (Header+Harvester)
Guil

Post by Guil »

When you say won't let you do it manually, what exactly is happening?

Only option for the screen is to change aspect ratio on your TV. 16:9 should work but cycle through them
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

Are you sure the crops have not just withered and now cannot be harvested?
That’s the usual case for a hired worker randomly stopping in a field. Especially if the field is almost done. If crop growth is set to fast, then every chance it’s withered whilst harvesting.
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:37 am When you say won't let you do it manually, what exactly is happening?

Only option for the screen is to change aspect ratio on your TV. 16:9 should work but cycle through them
When I tried to get my worker to do it I get the error message and when I try and do it manually its like the harvester just wont pick it up (I tried it on another field that was ready too and it has the same issue)
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

farmer_bell wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:06 pm Are you sure the crops have not just withered and now cannot be harvested?
That’s the usual case for a hired worker randomly stopping in a field. Especially if the field is almost done. If crop growth is set to fast, then every chance it’s withered whilst harvesting.
I dont think they were withered or it was raining but ill have to double check
Guil

Post by Guil »

Can you post some pictures? Use this
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819