Replace Autodrive config file

mexel75

Replace Autodrive config file

Post by mexel75 »

Hi,

I'm playing the map Nordfriesische Marsch, and downloaded a Autodrive config file for this map. I replaced the original file with this dowloaded file in the savegame folder. But the routes doesn't show up in the game. After save and quit the game, and opening up the Autodrive config file, all the data from the downloaded file has been replaced with an default empty Autodrive config file. So the game doesn't seem to accept the downloaded one. Any idea why this simple switch of Autodrive config files doesn't work?
norfolk farmer

Re: Replace Autodrive config file

Post by norfolk farmer »

Is the new xml named differently as many I have downloaded are and I have had to rename them to the original xml for the new routes to appear.
mexel75

Post by mexel75 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:41 pm Is the new xml named differently as many I have downloaded are and I have had to rename them to the original xml for the new routes to appear.
Thanks for your answer. The file is named "AutoDrive_NF_Marsch_V2_9_config", and I renamed it to "AutoDrive_config". But still no routes when I open autodrive in the game.

This is the first time I try to import an autodrive config file. Perhaps Im doing something wrong.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

My guess is in that case is it's probably an autodrive course created using an older version than you are using. I think I had the same issue a while back.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

After replacing the configuration, and you have loaded up the savegame, open AD, click on the disc/ save, and in that menu, select load, and see if it'll find the routes then.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...