American farming life

Beanbrother

American farming life

Post by Beanbrother »

PS4
Farming Away with lots of hours in. decided to buy field 22 and 23 and put together, having problems with the workers recognizing that in the middle of 23 he stops working. I have plowed up again, created a new field. I have used land roller then plowed back up, I have landscaped it plowed back up. He keeps stopping and either turning around or just shutting down. Anyone else having any problems like this and any solution? This also happened to me while doing a job on 28 on the very side of the field.
Beanbrother

Re: American farming life

Post by Beanbrother »

Also worker stops in field 44. Just in the middle, why not. Maybe it was lunch time.
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Xbox - have the same issue on parts of many fields - always where the land dips - too close to water plane?? Field 42, 43, 30 are examples off the top of my head
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

The field 44 wasn’t the water problem. Just kept saying the worker had finished. I haven’t had any water problems on PS4
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

I had the same problem and found it was the water plane (I'm on PC) I had to go in the giant editor and lowered the plane a bit and then all workers went all through the fields with no problem. hopefully lancyboi will address this in next update for you console guys.
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

@Beanbrother - just to clarify

I am not getting a message about water at all - worker just stops and says "Task complete" or they will go halfway down the field and turn around leaving large patches of un-worked ground. See MOOUSE's comment above.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Hmm….. now I’ll have to go and check it out again. I’m positive on 22 and 23 they say tack complete. And seems to be lots of backing up at the end of a pass instead of turning around starting the next pass. You having any problems like that??
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

did a bit of editing and reshaped my fields (it's still work in progress) :mrgreen: workers havent went on lunch break so far. going to do field 22/23 this week and see if any more issues on my end.

Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So the problem I’m having on 44 is that in the very south west corner as soon as I hire a worker it says they are complete. Nothing about the water level
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

MOOUSE wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm did a bit of editing and reshaped my fields (it's still work in progress) :mrgreen: workers havent went on lunch break so far. going to do field 22/23 this week and see if any more issues on my end.

Would love for lanci boy to shift the lines of the map! Everything is just a little off
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So at the end of today’s game I saved sold all of my stuff purchased a field 22 and 23 again. So all the work I did previous as far as pulling trees putting fields together it was still there. I ran a helper on a cultivator did all the work without stopping. Put a helper into a plough and did all the work without stopping. Your guess is as good as mine as far as why does it suddenly work properly???
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

MOOUSE wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm did a bit of editing and reshaped my fields (it's still work in progress) :mrgreen: workers havent went on lunch break so far. going to do field 22/23 this week and see if any more issues on my end.

My goodness what way are those field numbers layed out, like why is 44 between 37 and 30 lol that right there would annoy me, maybe it's just me ha