Question on cow/cattle pastures…

chedly_farms

Question on cow/cattle pastures…

Post by chedly_farms »

Are there any cow/cattle pastures or barns that are on console that give you an ability to feed said bovines anything other that grass, hay, straw, silage, TMR? After finding out the Robert mixer and the Strautmann self propelled mixer have that ability I’m curious to see if there is anything I missed in the realm of pens/barns. Thanks in advance.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Yeahrightio

Re: Question on cow/cattle pastures…

Post by Yeahrightio »

Nah I don't think so Ched, Unfortunately. I'd love to feed the cattle some other rations, potatoes beets etc. I guess once these mixers convert it into TMR then it kinda takes the need for them away, although it would be good to drive up to a pile of potatoes with a loader and tip them straight into the trough haha.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
chedly_farms

Re: Question on cow/cattle pastures…

Post by chedly_farms »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:13 am Nah I don't think so Ched, Unfortunately. I'd love to feed the cattle some other rations, potatoes beets etc. I guess once these mixers convert it into TMR then it kinda takes the need for them away, although it would be good to drive up to a pile of potatoes with a loader and tip them straight into the trough haha.
Yeah. I’m just making sure I’m not missing anything else. Knowing that Strautmann was out there for over a month, and I didn’t know it make me feel really dumb.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----