Console courseplay

Beanbrother

Console courseplay

Post by Beanbrother »

If they are able to get courseplay on to console would you be in favour of having it if it meant never putting 2 fields together ever again? because the course would be set in the map and merging fields would cause problems?
Drmattymd

Re: Console courseplay

Post by Drmattymd »

First of all, what you're asking is impossible based on the fact that you cant have a one course does all. The course is going to depend on the size of the implement you're working with. There are so many possibilities that it just isnt a plausibe idea
Playing on PC and PS4
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Do that’s 1 for no.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

1000% no

GPS would be much better to have.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I guess my question is how does GPS work? I know the a to B line set up but are they not just a hired worker? Seems like the same. But I’ve been wrong many times
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I really enjoy the management aspect of the game. I like the look of an odd shaped field with trees in the middle and the hired worker will know how to get around them
Guil

Post by Guil »

No, GPS is you still controlling the vehicle but it will steer along a line
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So free hired worker
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Except for when you have a worker doing it, you're free to do something else.

CP is a massive beast, and even some pc's can struggle with it from time to time.
As it's now, I use CP on maps with massive fields, else I sometimes use AD to cart for me. Else I try to do most myself. Not that it helps you on your quest for CP on consoles.
If Giants change the command interface, we'll probably be one minor step towards getting it to consoles. But I guess you can get away with just one binding actually, for opening the menu, and rest be done with cursor, that should be possible to make for that use. But I bet it'll be a pain making it work perfectly. And anything less can't be put up for consoles, not with such a script beast as this. For one, you players wouldn't like it misbehaving, and maybe crashing the game. And I bet neither Sony or Microsoft approve of that behavior....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...