Xbox Series S issues?

markm2021

Xbox Series S issues?

Post by markm2021 »

Hi all, just wondered if anyone else has had similar issues to myself & possible fixes.
Been using FS19 on the Xbox Series S since it's launch without issues, then a few months ago all of a sudden with seasons running I noticed that each day at midnight the day wasn't progressing, the seasonal affects were still happening but the day wasn't changing unless I saved & restarted again.
Also crops seem stuck on the planting stage permanently.
Then lately I've also had the air temperature changing according to the season but ground temp seems stuck at 4c.
I've tried many different maps, tried deleting all mods & restarting & also deleted the game entirely & redownloaded but keep having the issue again.
Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks
markm2021

Re: Xbox Series S issues?

Post by markm2021 »

Hi guys, still looking for some much needed help with this issue if anyone can help?

It pretty much makes the game unplayable with seasons running & for me seasons is a must.
I've deleted, reinstalled, started without mods, tried different maps, different season lengths etc etc but still at midnight days don't progress, crops never grow & the ground temp will not rise above 4c even though air temperature can be in mid 20s.
It's sooo frustrating!

Any help guys???

Thanks
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Have you tried it with just seasons only, no other mods. Maybe it's a very odd mod conflict?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

Yeah after one of the reinstalls that's what I tried first up, no mods other than seasons & no geo and still no joy.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Had the same thing happen to me couple different times and I am on the older Xbox one. The first time it was a pressure washer mod that was causing conflict. After uninstalling the press washer seasons started working again. The second time was another mod, can't remember exactly what it was at the moment that was causing the issue.

Edit: believe the second time too was another pressure washer mod, the Blacksheep modding portable pressure washer that was causing seasons not to work properly.
Last edited by garyst on Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I had similar problem with the day not advancing, it sure about the temps tho. As soon as I noticed the day not moving I got out. For me I think it was the custom modding planter. I took it out and things worked fine (*censored* cause it sounds amazing).
I am a PS4 tho so who knows.
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

It's so frustrating!

I don't have any pressure washer mod running when trying it as far as I know or any planter.
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

How did you guys work out which mod was causing a conflict out of interest?
garyst

Post by garyst »

markm2021 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm How did you guys work out which mod was causing a conflict out of interest?
Because both times when it happened to me the pressure washers were the only new mod I had installed before seasons stopped working so I figured it had to be them. Sure enough after uninstalling them everything started working like it should again. Try to think what were the last new mods you installed right before you started having problems with seasons and try uninstalling those mods one by one to see if that was the problem. Don't just uncheck them uninstall the mod completely.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I run into a conflict between seasons and the Gorenc Planer 200, causes the same issue, mod has had to be completely uninstalled, then full powercycle the consoles to clear it up.
Happened on both our original Xbox One and One X.

Originally happened on wifes Stone Valley save, then we tested it on Ravenport with only the Planer and Seasons. No other Mods downloaded. Afterwards, tested on my Lone Oak save on the One X, then tested on Ravenport as well, only those 2 mods downloaded.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

Ok thanks for the info guys. I’ll give things another try then, I can’t remember what I downloaded before the issues began for me as it’s been a couple of months now.