Mod websites

mreeveshp

Mod websites

Post by mreeveshp »

Sorry in advance if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything in my searches, but what are the best and also safe sites to get mods besides the in game mod hub or modhub.com. I can't remember the site now but I used it to get a few mods that weren't on the hub and ever since I have been getting virus detected and little ads popping up in the bottom corner but when I use defender and have it search my entire PC it doesn't find any.

I've heard that some can be got off of Facebook pages too. So any sites or Facebook pages you would recommend would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Mwal

Re: Mod websites

Post by Mwal »

The mod link is great and American style mods and news for farming simulator are two that respect original links and will help locate pages to follow on Facebook, otherwise other respectful pages are yes mods, there’s some at nexus mods, or I believe bulletbill does one called simply safe mods but maybe someone can verify that one. I also believe mod network is pretty respectful to modders and a fair amount post there.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Simply safe is where BB uploads to but it's not his site unless things have changed, if I remember correctly it was setup be Eustace Pharmer who use to upload on YouTube.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Ingame Modhub/Farming Simulator website Modhub
Simply Safe Mods.
Yesmods.com
Modnetwork is the official place for Diniz Farms and a few others, but also some unapproved edits are on there.
Links off of the original Modders Facebook pages.
Watch out for link for uploaded or Sharemods as they’re pretty scummy file hosting websites that happily will give you viruses.
*INSERT SOME SORT OF FS RELATED NAME HERE* .com or .net sites are entirely stolen mods, always use one of the before mentioned file hosts and generally aren’t good.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:38 pm Simply safe is where BB uploads to but it's not his site unless things have changed, if I remember correctly it was setup be Eustace Pharmer who use to upload on YouTube.
Just to clarify, "Simply Safe Mods" is owned and run by "GrizzlyBearSims", and only hosts fully authorized mods by genuine modders.

My only connection is I use it the site to host my mods there.

As to the original OP's question "Deere" pretty much summed it up.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

Thanks for the responses I'm going to check some of those sites out, I kind of want to do a retro farming I just have to research what vehicles and implements to get and also what map might be best the only maps I've played on is ravenport, felsbrunn, and lazy acres
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:00 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:38 pm Simply safe is where BB uploads to but it's not his site unless things have changed, if I remember correctly it was setup be Eustace Pharmer who use to upload on YouTube.
Just to clarify, "Simply Safe Mods" is owned and run by "GrizzlyBearSims", and only hosts fully authorized mods by genuine modders.
I always get the two of them mixed up.