Two Questions From New Player

swp

Two Questions From New Player

Post by swp »

Question #1: I own all these tractors and equipment but they're not all on my farm. How do I get them out of the garage to use them?

Question #2: How can I make the night time go away? Every time I go to play the game it goes night time and I can't do anything!! The night time feature is bad because I can't play the game.
wheelmansteve

Re: Two Questions From New Player

Post by wheelmansteve »

1. Have you purchased the equipment, and picked it up from the shop? Base game equipment as well as mods still have to be purchased.
2. What is your time "speed" set to? Set it to 1x during the day. You should get 12 hours of daylight if you're not suing seasons. You can't turn night "off", but you can pick equipment with good lights and work in the dark.
Old fat guy with a day job...
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Or you can "sleep" at your farmhouse (or sleep mod if needed) and start a new day.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmerDan72

Post by FarmerDan72 »

When you buy equipment, it will appear at the shop. You have to pick it up there and bring it to your farm. If it's something you can drive, you can tab to it and drive it to your farm. If it's a tool like a plow or seeder, you need to drive a tractor to the shop to attach it and bring it home.

Clicking "garage" while in the shop just shows you everything you own. There is no physical garage that holds everything.
PS4
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Please keep us updated so we can further help if needed.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

You can walk to your farmhouse door and choose sleep from 7pm and choose up to 14 hrs (if i remember right the sleep length )
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

If you're on PC there's this mod that removes the (frankly silly) sleep time restrictions.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:07 am If you're on PC there's this mod that removes the (frankly silly) sleep time restrictions.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Extreamly frustrating with seasons. That mod is a must!
PC gamer.
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

If you are doing a solo player game, there is also the options of changing the game speed settings. wheelmansteve said to make sure it is on 1x during the day. You can also change it up to 120x for night time. Night time runs from about 8:30pm to 6am.