pc play map research

Bharrison

pc play map research

Post by Bharrison »

hi,

Im looking at doing a play through of fs19 on pc as i want to have at the heavier sloted equipment on console claas and john deere but i also want to run precision farming i have a few maps on my list.

these I know have precision farming ready stated on their modhub description

rusty acres

bucks county pa

six ashes

gold crest valley

griffin indiana

and oakhill

but im also interested in

specticale island, purbeck valley and oakfeild/sandy bay but these don't specify precision farming ready in their descriptions does this mean that precision farming dlc can't be used on these maps or is it just that the other maps listed above have a custom soil map and precision farming dlc will work on all the maps i am looking at
DMZ Commander

Re: pc play map research

Post by DMZ Commander »

Any and all maps can be used with PF. When a map says PF ready it just means that the map author created a custom soil map. If a map does not have a custom soil map, it uses the default soil map provided by the mod itself. So therefore any map can use PF.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

thanks so much for the clarity
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

i was looking into the rusty acres map further and noticed it has a crop included called field grass
but then found out doing some youtube research you cant sell this crop on that map so if you can't make money from it after harvest Im wondering what its use is as in is it grown for grass seed or for a production line etc
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

When you have harvested field grass, you can bale the swath and wrap the bales to make horse silage - maybe that can be sold on the map?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

its just the field grass seeds that can't if combined but the grass swathes can be sold.
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

further to my query on the field grass and not being able to sell it on rusty acres.

would a modded sell point work thats multifruit ready?