Interior views

b101uk

Re: Interior views

Post by b101uk »

hand on steering can look rather silly depending on the controller you use, with analogue inputs they can look ok, but with digital inputs they can look like utter farce.

And even with analogue wheel inputs Snowrunner's "hands" often look like utter manure, while some people who use wheels on their desks etc want to turn hands OFF and the wheel OFF as they have their own hands and wheel in view.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

b101uk wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:57 pm hand on steering can look rather silly depending on the controller you use
Definitely. Especially when you're playing with a steering wheel they make zero sense at all. I suppose you could argue the wheel itself shouldn't be there, but it's useful in some games for correlating your wheel to the game's one. That's less relevant in FS than in racing games though.

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:08 pm The hands in Snowrunner are 100% better than FS, same as GTA, and any other game where there are hands on a steering wheel.
Personally I think the arms and hands look 100% better in FS than any other game because I haven't played a game yet where they look even remotely good. They just kill immersion in my opinion, but I appreciate some feel the opposite.

There might be good ones out there (eg Assetto Corsa which I only dabbled in when it was first released and I can't even remember if it has them anyway!), but I've not seen them.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’ve seen those Mudder Runner games in videos and they’re pretty terrible looking and off putting…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I'm always down for some new animations, but if we get character animations for 1st Person View... gah, please, don't let it be that drunken buffoon from SnowRunner!!! :shock:

I had tears of joy when they gave us the ability to disable the character while in 1st Person. :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
enigmqtik

Post by enigmqtik »

Guys I have beers ! Here it comes !
Cheers !

Oh and for the interior view ? I use trackIR, almost 24/7 in cabview, i'm the fastest logs loader of the west coast ! (the french one guys dont be sad !)

Peace to you all !
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"