Interior views

h3rich

Interior views

Post by h3rich »

Is there any info on interior views? Have they finally made the rearview mirrors usable? Is the cab view any better or still the same dissapointment as it has been in all previous FS games?
b101uk

Re: Interior views

Post by b101uk »

rear view mirrors have been usable on the last few iterations of FS at least on PC, but I would imagen at least on last generation consoles that may be the type of thing they remove to gain performance.

what they have said is basically PC and consoles are fundamentally running the same game, on PC you can changed the detail level to match your PC, on consoles, older generation consoles will be running a different detail level to the latest generation of of consoles, so if you are still using an older generation console i would hazard a guess rear view mirrors will still not work unless they have found some performance gains somewhere, while on the latest generation on consoles it will probably be much like PC, BUT that is only a guess.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

There's nothing disappointing about interior view. Not sure if you are playing the same game as us.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

MrSquealypig wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:10 am There's nothing disappointing about interior view. Not sure if you are playing the same game as us.
This is a joke right? Have you ever tried any other simulation games? Or drove a real machine?
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

h3rich wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:10 am
MrSquealypig wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:10 am There's nothing disappointing about interior view. Not sure if you are playing the same game as us.
This is a joke right? Have you ever tried any other simulation games? Or drove a real machine?
I've played all the other simulators and most interiors are worse, and some don't even have interior views available, especially the other farming ones.

I've been playing FS since 13 and you're the first person on here I've seen complain about interiors.

I don't even know why you play FS when all 19 of your posts are complaining about it. Getting really tired of reading your whining and if you ask anyone who knows me in real life, I'm extremely easy to get along with.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

MrSquealypig wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:21 am
I've played all the other simulators and most interiors are worse, and some don't even have interior views available, especially the other farming ones.

I've been playing FS since 13 and you're the first person on here I've seen complain about interiors.

I don't even know why you play FS when all 19 of your posts are complaining about it. Getting really tired of reading your whining and if you ask anyone who knows me in real life, I'm extremely easy to get along with.

I'm sure you're the frendliest person on the playground. You don't have to read my posts...how about skipping them? You never added anything to the conversation, only insult other posters. If you expect everyone to just praise everything you'll never be able grow and improve....some of us would like the FS series to get better not worse...
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

h3rich wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:44 am
MrSquealypig wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:21 am

I'm sure you're the frendliest person on the playground. You don't have to read my posts...how about skipping them? You never added anything to the conversation, only insult other posters. If you expect everyone to just praise everything you'll never be able grow and improve....some of us would like the FS series to get better not worse...
Literally every post you've made is saying FS *censored* and Giants is terrible.

And you're saying I'm not contributing anything when I've made hundreds of helpful & informative posts.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Yes.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

So you're literally just admitting to being a troll
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

When? Why?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

🍿
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

.....taking notes.....hand in Mwal's popcorn.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:17 pm .....taking notes.....hand in Mwal's popcorn.
*Slaps your hand in the popcorn* Save some for me, this may be interesting.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I take it the popcorn is salted like some of this treads posts :wink3:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

h3rich wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 am Is there any info on interior views? Have they finally made the rearview mirrors usable? Is the cab view any better or still the same dissapointment as it has been in all previous FS games?
I like the interior, very realistic! I agree that there could be made some improvements with the mirrors, most of them are useless in the position they are in, others are perfect - but anyway there is this: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Don't know if they can do anything about the character and that only being able to turn the head and look up/down - could be awesome to be able to move around. But hey, then there is this: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

🍿🍿
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick