The upcoming fs version

Lygge

The upcoming fs version

Post by Lygge »

Is the upcoming version equally naked and helpless, there cannot keep hens and cows, big, horses, as this the end of the current fs19 is?
Playing at PC via Origin
Dixie Farmer

Re: The upcoming fs version

Post by Dixie Farmer »

I wish I knew how to post a confused face gif
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm I wish I knew how to post a confused face gif
like :confusednew:

Code: Select all

:confusednew:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I Google translated this into German and then back to English again, and it still doesn't make any sense.
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

I do believe the answer is no. You will not be allowed to crossbreed animals in FS22.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Last I checked, my farmer was fully clothed and had a couple hundred chickens, sheep, cows, pigs and some horses. :confusednew:

The only thing naked on my farm, is the trees I just processed to take off to the sawmill. :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Don’t we already have hens, cows, and horses with buyable animal pens, all of which saves when the game save so you have them when you reopen the game? (Attempting to understand what is being said) otherwise :confusednew: :shock: :search: :geeknew: :hmm:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

b101uk wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 pm
Dixie Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm I wish I knew how to post a confused face gif

I translated that from robot to English and that didn’t make sense either, an emote is not a gif, big, horse, hen, cow.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:27 am
b101uk wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 pm

I translated that from robot to English and that didn’t make sense either, an emote is not a gif, big, horse, hen, cow.
:confusednew: = images/smilies/icon_confusednew.gif

which is a gif of a face (of sorts) that is depicting a confused state.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

You don´t understand? i can't load any animal shelters because they are not in active mode on the map. You don´t understand because you don´t have these problems, yeah. So why it is only me whom maps don´t work? I play through Origin. And even if I download different mods to my own laptop, they don’t sit in games. Whether this game has evolved in the direction that laptop downloadable mods are needed to help. Well anyway, this is no longer a simple game, for the average street walker. My language is finnish, Ich spreche kein Deutsch. *thumbsup*
Playing at PC via Origin
Hoffa82

Post by Hoffa82 »

You have to put you downloaded mods (as zip-files) in this folder -----> C:/Users/"user_name"/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods

Someone please correct this if it's any different with Origin, but I think it's the same.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I would say buy the game direct or on steam next time around. Here’s something that’s hopefully universally understandable origin=🗑 I’ve never had a good experience with origin.
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

Hoffa82 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:58 am You have to put you downloaded mods (as zip-files) in this folder -----> C:/Users/"user_name"/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods

Someone please correct this if it's any different with Origin, but I think it's the same.
Thanks, i have to remember the zip-files in future. Now i have something to think about with this simulator. Do i jump out Origin and buy the fs22 from net to my computer (fills up a lot of memory). Or then I sell my property and buy playstation :wink3: . Or I came up with some other nice pastime, or...or...something completely different, what it could be, to breed ferrets. *thumbsup*
Playing at PC via Origin
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lygge wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:28 am You don´t understand? i can't load any animal shelters because they are not in active mode on the map. You don´t understand because you don´t have these problems, yeah. So why it is only me whom maps don´t work? I play through Origin. And even if I download different mods to my own laptop, they don’t sit in games. Whether this game has evolved in the direction that laptop downloadable mods are needed to help. Well anyway, this is no longer a simple game, for the average street walker. My language is finnish, Ich spreche kein Deutsch. *thumbsup*
Is your version of the game up to date? If not, mods won't show if they are for the latest version
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

I have versio 1.7.1.0 my friend. And when the Origin provides the update i take it always, any other updates i don´t know.
Playing at PC via Origin