FS 22 is too colorful. Change my mind.

Ritchie

Re: FS 22 is too colorful. Change my mind.

Post by Ritchie »

Yeah there's so many variables that can come in to play that it'll be difficult to get it spot on for everyone (similar issue with sounds). With the additional settings mod on PC I find the Felsbrunn lighting the best for me, others I just find too dark. A few different preset lighting profiles would be a good option.
wheelchairman36

Post by wheelchairman36 »

I agree that they do look like toys and as far as graphics this is a step backwards even on ultra high. Under 2 play so REFUND.
wheelchairman36

Post by wheelchairman36 »

Gormett wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:36 pm Which one of these colours is oversaturated to you ? Please choose one /sarc.
They look cheap. Looks like a game you could get for 10 dollars.
Gormett

Post by Gormett »

wheelchairman36 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:35 pm
Gormett wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:36 pm Which one of these colours is oversaturated to you ? Please choose one /sarc.
They look cheap. Looks like a game you could get for 10 dollars.
It's been changed for the release, although the foliage in the distance has a brighter green colour than up close and grass is darker than the ground-grass texture in the distance.
Cyrus1952

Post by Cyrus1952 »

Your mind already made up, so won’t make that effort. But, on of oled tv and adjusting settings, I like the color palette. As for the guy that wrote, Giants does not care about its player base, just stop. The changes made in FS22 from fs19 are great. Being able to send a worker to a mill or field on its own, is such a big leap forward. Just one of several examples. And in the end, it is a game, but to attack Giants on this effort, way off base.
crash

Post by crash »

On an Xbox series s and lg cx with Dolby vision it look great. On Fs19 on an older TV plasma i had to turn up colour/saturation a lot, and shadows where to dark.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
SecretfarmerGal

Post by SecretfarmerGal »

Cyrus1952 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:45 pm Your mind already made up, so won’t make that effort. But, on of oled tv and adjusting settings, I like the color palette. As for the guy that wrote, Giants does not care about its player base, just stop. The changes made in FS22 from fs19 are great. Being able to send a worker to a mill or field on its own, is such a big leap forward. Just one of several examples. And in the end, it is a game, but to attack Giants on this effort, way off base.
No you're wrong full stop you are just trying to justify that FS22 is better than 19 because like me you paid for it and was duped ...simple fact is it looks atrocious. It's blurry, it's far to saturated and some of the plant textures i've seen for sale on websites . All the new features were directly ripped from modders works on 19.. Seasons, productions , bees, greenhouses, nothing is original , characters are terrible too. I wanted this to be so good but the reality is it was so bad, problem is people are deluding themselves, they need to be in their happy space but deep down everyone realises it isn't great.. even sending Ai off to a location doesn't work on a lot of modded maps especially if gates are involved
lawm

Post by lawm »

I dunno about the workers on modded maps, but I think elmcreek looks awesome how it is....on ps4 lol.