Mwal

Re: Constructive feedback thread for FS22

Post by Mwal »

Yay more good news, this has been a good week for farm sim
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Bale textures are pretty good!
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
pavelman

Post by pavelman »

Hello everyone! I wanted to know from the developers if the birds will stay in the fields? and is it possible to make them appear not from the ground, but descend from the sky? how unusual it was to see them emerging in the fields from under the ground! (I hope I make myself clear ?! sorry to write via translate.google.com)
M2_Farmer

Post by M2_Farmer »

[quote=
Hello everyone! I wanted to know from the developers if the birds will stay in the fields? and is it possible to make them appear not from the ground, but descend from the sky? how unusual it was to see them emerging in the fields from under the ground!
[/quote]

I think that's a great idea to let them "descend". It was sometimes weird to see the birds spawn in your cultivator :biggrin2:
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

I've been reading this thread (not every post off course) so i've seen many ideas, opinions, points of view.... There was some good ideas like the idea of doing this thread by the first place, wich was brilliant. Some other wasn't that good at all... That's how mankind works and so it shows how impossible is to make every single one happy as it is impossible to make something that will have 100% approval.
Regardless its issues, Farming Simulator 19 was the best farming simulator game made ever. Even that you may not agree with this, you will sure agree that it was the only one wich tried to cover all farming related aspects. In my opinion though it was the best one even that it had some bad issues (i'd play on PS 4 so...)
Regardless, as i said, we'll now have FS 22 wich is a new one and as far as i have seen, it looks realy great so far.
Off course is there an issue to be adressed here and there: otherwise it wouldn't be a releasing game. Still, i know that Giants will listen to theyr community (us) and do whatever they find possible to improve.
In the past few years playing Giants games i can say for sure that they listen to us. They may not be able to listen to every single one in private, but sure they listen to the majority and that means alot since are few companies wich does the same.
All that said (it was supposed to be a quick reply ^^) i'll let my own feedback to share:
I do hope that Giants keep going deeper into simulation.
Allow me to explain;
Someone at some point said that " if Seasons were to be part of the base game it wouldn't be as hardcore as it is as a mod"
Well, when i play a game with SIMULATOR in its name i realy want to pkay a simulation game. Okay, i do agree that not everyone will like the simulative aspects so its ok to make all the features as a choice so we can turn it on/off as desired. Regardless, it has to be a simulator or it would be Farming Arcade instead right?
So that is my feedback. Giants, please, keep going further into the simulation aspects. I want the game as realistic as possible! You guys are getting closer so don't give up now ok?
Well guys, thank you for your time (even that you hadn't all the patience required to read it all hahaha...)
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Morning all,

The news is great and it does show that they do listen and are trying to make this game great. I do understand though there are limitations with this iteration of farm sim due to be on the older gen. However, i hope everyone understands that they had to do that, half of the sales comes from consoles and not everyone has upgraded. I just upgraded mine to the series s because I got tired of trying to get an X. So far it’s been amazing. I would assume FS24 would official move to current gen/pc and that is where we will see the major improvement and possible new engine.

But I just want to say thank you to GIANTS for making the game and trying their best to accommodate everyone’s playstyles. As a partner, I am excited to get back into producing farm sim videos.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Given the relatively small nature of it (X however many objects use them) I'm hoping this can be added in a future update:

Apparently warning signs can only be set as "EU" or "US" (the red and white squares/triangles on the rear of tractors, harvesters and implements or the red reflective triangle). I don't know whether it's different state-to-state in America and Canada but not all countries inside or outside the EU use those red and white warning signs.

Given it's apparently just a case adding a config to hide both nodes in the XML would it be possible to add an option of "none" instead of just EU and US, removing both style of warning signs? Or adding a built-in script to do it globally?

Now they're optional on in-game vehicles and implements those of us in countries which don't have them ought to be able to remove them.

Edit: Added an image for clarity. Neither of these appear on vehicles or implements in many other parts of the world.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Or maybe a built into map toggle for area? So it automatically will choose the correct markers?
Issue is stuff like the 7810 have different hoods on each side of the pond (and only ones modeled far as we know) and FS19 showed many modders couldn’t even use the US house rather than the German one on a map so maybe not…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 pm Or maybe a built into map toggle for area? So it automatically will choose the correct markers?
Issue is stuff like the 7810 have different hoods on each side of the pond (and only ones modeled far as we know)
I'd settle for warnings being able to be removed. Individual tractors can be adjusted and added to the ModHub, but if there are 100+ vehicles and implements needing changed then that's a different matter.

GIANTS have relented on not needing the EU warning signs on American equipment, yet seem to have forgotten every other country in the process. While it would be unreasonable to expect them to cater for every country's system, the option to remove unsuitable ones ought to have been an no-brainer.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

I'd settle for warnings being able to be removed. Individual tractors can be adjusted and added to the ModHub, but if there are 100+ vehicles and implements needing changed then that's a different matter.

GIANTS have relented on not needing the EU warning signs on American equipment, yet seem to have forgotten every other country in the process. While it would be unreasonable to expect them to cater for every country's system, the option to remove unsuitable ones ought to have been an no-brainer.
i agree, there are so many streamers from US but not enough from EU. anything related to nation should be optional unless its brand specific.
Dapp

Post by Dapp »

last night I saw a new video of the updated fs22 preview version, what struck me is that there is now a rpm meter! I'm super happy with this! very handy with manual transmission vehicles :biggrin2:

njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Is that proper corn residue texture in the upper right corner?
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Dapp wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:06 am last night I saw a new video of the updated fs22 preview version, what struck me is that there is now a rpm meter! I'm super happy with this! very handy with manual transmission vehicles :biggrin2:

Is it a recent video? If so, can you post a link to it?
Dapp

Post by Dapp »

SnoopBok wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 am
Dapp wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:06 am last night I saw a new video of the updated fs22 preview version, what struck me is that there is now a rpm meter! I'm super happy with this! very handy with manual transmission vehicles :biggrin2:

Here is the video;
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Dapp wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 am
SnoopBok wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 am

Here is the video;
Thank you 😊